Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Classico

Comments

• Options
    I do agree with you however maybe if we were to "embrace" it a little more like certain European and South American nations and England were to reach the latter stages of a tournament would we care that much? I doubt it
  • Options
    Messi free kick. Just over the top. He's good...but he's no Johnnie Jackson! :)
  • Options
    "Messi free kick. Just over the top. He's good...but he's no Johnnie Jackson! :)"

You're just a short Johnnie Jackson!
    Short Johnnie Jackson!
    You're just a short Johnnie Jackson.

:D
  • Options
    Maybe in return for loaning a couple of players to us we will let JJ go teach him how to take a proper quality FK in his spare time.
  • Options
    8 Real players booked and 1 sent off.
  • Options
    should send pepe off for the sarcastic clapping.
  • Options
    Ironic clapping of the Ref by the Real players at the end.
  • Options
    Does make me laugh in spanish football how there's over 40 fouls in the game, non stop play acting and arguing after each foul has been given but yet there is only 3 minutes injury time. Glad Ramos got sent off for that nothing challenge shame Pepe didnt go aswell.
  • Options
    How about picking out Busquets or Pique as well? I know the general consensus is to love Barca but if you are going to get annoyed by the antics of some players you can't just confine it to the team you don't like
  • Options
    am i the only one that wanted real to beat barca tonight and for them to remain at the top of the league?
    all well and good saying pepe and ramos cheat but remember the classico in the champions league, pepe didnt deserve to get sent off and it was alves and busquets and pique dreadfully playacting.
    Both as bad as each other and want mourinho to prove his doubters wrong, make a change to not see barca dominate!
    oh and i dont think barca will win the champions league either! maybe just the copa del rey for them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fed up with Barca now. Madrid are the panto villains at the moment but Barca get away with so much it is untrue.
  • Options
    agree with colthe3rd and leaburn, everyone loves barca and moans about the cheating of real madrid, but barca are just as bad!
  • Options
    i dont really care who wins out of these two teams. i like the way they both play.
    i cant stand alves, alonso, busquets, ramos, fabragas, pique and marcelo. other than that, ronaldo is bearable due to his great goals.
    i hope Mirandés wins it.
  • Options
    me too about mirandes, equivalent of us winning it as they are top of their league! theyve beaten racing santander, villereal and espanyol to get this far, amazing story, imagine the odds....
  • Options
    Turned over after the real football, and thoroughly enjoyed what I saw. Just like an English match.
  • Options
    Cracking game in the end. As for Pepe, jeez, how many oscars has he received from Hollywood for his acting? Crashes to the floor in agony, rolling about, then you see him open his eyes for a split second to see where the referee is. Diabolical. Ramos wasnt much better either. Cant beleive he got away with shaking the referee and assistant's hand after being sent off. You'd never see that in the English game lol.
  • Options
    Just how vulnerable did Barca look, especially at the centre of the defence? Puyol is feeling his age and was carrying a pound or two extra. The injury feigning from both sides was a disgrace but that's what we have come to expect when they meet. Ref did a good job in difficult circumstances.
  • Options
    Spanish football can be sublime at times and Barcelona are amazing to watch in full flow but....its completely ruined by all the play acting and handbags shite. if it ever did really kick off you know this lot would all be the type to get a sneaky kick in the run a mile. tarts.
  • Options
    Spanish football can be sublime at times and Barcelona are amazing to watch in full flow but....its completely ruined by all the play acting and handbags shite. if it ever did really kick off you know this lot would all be the type to get a sneaky kick in the run a mile. tarts.
    LOL. Like it.
  • Options
    Liverpool v Man City was a far more enjoyable game to watch than Barca v RM, not necessarily a better game....just far more enjoyable!!!....Barca are a great side, but pass pass pass the ball to death, which in a strange way I now find really boring to watch for long periods of time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love Barca's passing style of football, but also love Real Madrids pace and Counter attacking abilitys. Shame they have to spoil by trying to out cheat each other.
  • Options
    Just how vulnerable did Barca look, especially at the centre of the defence? Puyol is feeling his age and was carrying a pound or two extra. The injury feigning from both sides was a disgrace but that's what we have come to expect when they meet. Ref did a good job in difficult circumstances.
    Yeah - looks well fat here... (taken last night after the win)

If you can see 'a pound or two extra' there, then you must weigh about six stone dripping wet. I think it's just age catching up with him - after all, he's pretty much been Barca's back four all by himself for the last eight years.
  • Options
    that pic is just plain noncey
  • Options
    Semi lob on
  • Options
    Can't wait for this game tonight !!
  • Options
    We are over in barca tonight on a stag party and what an buzz around the city
  • Options
    Do we give a F... about El Classico - we've just won the league !
  • Options
    They'll wear each other out for the ECL and leave a nice final: Bayern v Chelsea
  • Options
    1-1 and now 1-2.

But WE are CHAMPIONS.
  • Options
    what a crazy couple of minutes that was