Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I the only one watching the darts?

Comments

• Options
    Lump on Wade 6-0.
  • Options
    Lewis is being made to look a mug
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Lewis is a whinger. Hope Wade smashes him.
  • Options

Conditions are the same for both players, what a joke that was

• Options

One am finish now?

• Options
    lewis is acting a twat but if anyone saw the ungracious way that twat wade acted after his last victory they'd want both players to lose !
  • Options
    Just seen one of the groovy gang dancing on his chair. Youngy
  • Options
    lewis is acting a twat but if anyone saw the ungracious way that twat wade acted after his last victory they'd want both players to lose !
    Couldnt agree more. He has ranted in interviews about lording it and then did exactly that.
  • Options
    Everytime I see Wade I just think AFKA.
  • Options
    Groovy gang on again at last break in purple shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can someone tell me why Lewis is so unpopular

• Options
    Fat cnut I believe
  • Options

Can someone tell me why Lewis is so unpopular

Had a lot of run in's with various players over the years.  Walking off stage against manley at the circus tavern was the start I think
  • Options
    thanks Johnny, a;most wasnt  expecting a sensibale response. nsa matched expectations!
  • Options

Massive set for Wade. Lewis is on the march.

• Options
    only one winner now
  • Options

Wow. Wade has choked.

• Options
    shocking, how quickly were those last few sets over?!
  • Options

great entertainment

• Options
    What a game. Felt sorry for Wade, but Lewis is a machine!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mental match , how did he win that , how can wade look at double 18 again ... one dart from the final and his bumhole went
  • Options
    Unbelievable run from Ade to reel those games off. A little stumble at the end, but Wade had lost the plot by then & was nowhere near taking advantage.
  • Options
    Looks like another game that could go the distance.
  • Options
    Not really got goin yet apart from the near 9 darter
  • Options
    No trouble at all. There are bouncers everywhere anyway so if anything does look like it is going to kick off you have one of those big lumps having a quiet word in your ear! Very friendly and very messy though once the beer starts flowing.  
    Having been to two Premier League events this year, at the O2 and Wembley I would disagree. Kicked off a fair bit in the stands and just because a few of us were at a table near the front others thought it was ok to lob pints of beer and various other stuff at us. Security very nearly lost the plot (in terms of being overrun) and the bar was shut early, horrible atmosphere at the end.

Absolutely love my arrows but not in a hurry to go back. Really hoping Hamilton can win this one, no love for Lewis after giving the crowd grief and being a arrogant arse in most interviews I've seen.
  • Options
    Backed lewis 7-6. 
    Lewis's missus looks tidy, he must have a great personality
  • Options
    Backed lewis 7-6. 
    Lewis's missus looks tidy, he must have a great personality
    Is there a lot of money personality in darts? How much do you get for winning this championship? 
  • Options
    £100,000 for the winner I think!
  • Options
    £200k for the winner, come on Hamilton
  • Options
    £100,000 for the winner I think!
    £200,000 for the winner.