Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I the only one watching the darts?

13»

Comments

• Options
    That's the badger! BDO gets you £100,000 for winning and that's supposed to be the 'poor' side of darts!
  • Options
    I don't usually watch darts but everyone was talking about it so I thought I would watch it. My dad was amazing at darts when he was a kid apparently. I wish Hamilton won but Lewis was quality.
  • Options
    I know the pdc final wasn't up to much, but this pair are pretty average.
  • Options
    Still a great final to watch though. Krist was a set away at 6-2 and then Silverback reels in 3 sets in a row before finally losing the last set 0-3. Lower averages in this competition but still great to watch.
  • Options
    It needs to go how it can call itself a world championship its beyond a joke
  • Options
    i like the bdo, its like going around your nans when your a kid, nice warm and friendly, the PDC is another level and miles ahead, you very rarely see anyone in the PDC hit 26 or anything below 60, wheras in the BDO even in the final there were some really low scores. It would be a shame if it disapeared, sadly anyone with real talent gets snapped by barry hearn for the pdc and the likes of hankey, martin adams are not getting any younger so there wont be any 'big names' left soon just a string of young dutch blokes looking to get on to the pdc circuit as soon as possible.
  • Options
    ted hankey is going to the PDC
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/darts/16576334.stm

Hankey's not really "leading an exodus" to the PDC, it's been happening for years!
  • Options
    ted will be the pantomime villian at the pdc, must be hard for the bdo guys adapting from the tranquil bdo events to the lads night out rowdy pdc events, always liked martin adams at the bdo pure and simply because he looks like my old science teacher at st pauls mr kilby who i loved.