Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stuart Hall OBE

2»

Comments

• Options

I think he has admitted to pre-writing the match reports and fits in what happened in the match and then broadcasts it.

Allegedly he also formed a travel company called Stuart Hall International Travel.

• Options
    edited January 2012

I think he has admitted to pre-writing the match reports and fits in what happened in the match and then broadcasts it.

Allegedly he also formed a travel company called Stuart Hall International Travel.

Wish he'd use it a bit more himself is all I can say............particularly during the football season.

He's quite possibly quite a nice fella...however his media persona is a bit embarrassing and OTT for my liking. 

• Options
    He once said we didn't deserve our place in the premiership because we were too small. Also his interview about the award on FFocus could be summed up as him basically saying, 'about time'.

Pretentious idiot, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Surprised at the stick he is getting. He usually makes me smile.
  • Options
    another example of BBC wastage .. he should have been retired and pensioned off years ago...
    I'm sure I read somewhere that he's no longer under contract to the beeb and does reports unpaid...or did I imagine that? (I am still hungover after all...)
  • Options
    Used to love him on It's a Knockout and Jeux sans frontieres

• Options
     He was 82 on Christmas Day and whilst some of you will be thinking that could account for some of his more colourful reports I personally think he does pretty well and I hope I will sound that bright at that age!
  • Options
     He was 82 on Christmas Day and whilst some of you will be thinking that could account for some of his more colourful reports I personally think he does pretty well and I hope I will sound that bright at that age!

Come back next week and we'll let you know.
    :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Ho, ho, ho!  'taint quite that close but heading over the horizon.  :- (
  • Options
    Like him a lot - there's too much banality elsewhere (Hansen/Lawro/Shearer etc) and he at least brings articulacy, humour and a different point of view. Doesnt take all the prem rubbish too seriously either.
    A sad day when all that's left is Alan Green.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always look forward to his reports. I'll never forget the Knockout with giants competing to get through a small gap. Any commentary went out the window and he was just roaring with laughter!
  • Options
    Love his style and always listen out for his match reports, sure to raise a smile. Surely that can't be a bad thing.
    Totally agree with you. He always make me smile even though his reports are sometimes crap.
  • Options
    Love his style and always listen out for his match reports, sure to raise a smile. Surely that can't be a bad thing.
    Totally agree with you. He always make me smile even though his reports are sometimes crap.
    Ermmm........Murph make that 'always' crap............sorry!!
  • Options
    No paedophile should be released. Ever.
  • Options
    1eyedtutt said:

Was you trying to be funny when you picked that username?
  • Options

1eyedtutt said:

Was you trying to be funny when you picked that username?
    No but its a little more relevant being that Graham Tutt was a friend of my dads many years ago. Why was I supposed to pick a name to make people laugh. Hope I haven't offended anyone.
  • Options
    Knowing Auntie Beeb, he'll be on this Saturday's 'sports report'
  • Options
    1eyedtutt said:

Nonce Sense!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't be stupid. You know he'll never be on the air again in a paid capacity.
  • Options
    Is the law right that you can only be punished according to the law at the time of the crime ?

Must be really because otherwise people would be charged and convicted of things that weren't illegal when they did them.

I'm not offering any defence of paedophilia before anyone gets upset.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

He's got a new show 'It's a c*ck out' :-)
  • Options
    Stuart Hall OBN (Old Brown Nose)