Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

L'Orient v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Christ, sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Jesus!

Nearly 2.  Offside

• Options
    orient score but offside..
  • Options
    Mile onside
  • Options
    should of been given, shocking decison
  • Options
    How lucky was that!
  • Options
    Got away with that one.
  • Options
    ooooo
  • Options
    Thank the lord for crap Linesman! He was well onside
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BOLLOOOOOOOCKS 

[edit] phew
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thats the turning point!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very lucky there
  • Options
    That wasn't offside .... What's going on with our back 4???!
  • Options
    Right.  Come on CP.  Do your stuff.
  • Options
    That lino is terrible. Got away with that.
  • Options
    Shot of Hamer standing behind CP like a lad who knows he's about to get a bollocking
  • Options
    CP looks livid.
  • Options

smith was well onside....very lucky

• Options
    Shocking officiating in this game.
  • Options
    Lucky to be 1-0 down. Regroup . Sort out who's meant to be on the left as we are getting torn apart.
    Will take draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

All over Charlton
    It is a not a good half. It is not the end of the game. We are still in it at 1-0. Chris Powell needs to sort things out at half time.
  • Options
    Awful. Should be 3 down. Can't keep possession at all.
  • Options
    Credit to Orient though. Playing keep ball and pulling us all over the place. Was a penalty and of course the disallowed goal should have stood. At the moment I can't see a way back.
  • Options
    Good job we haven't got a game for a few days!! They're gonna be knackered.....oh wait...

Can't see Orient keeping up this pressure, set piece to get us back into it...

• Options

we were lucky not to have a pen against us ref trying to make amends for his wrong dissision over hamer

• Options
    We were due a performance like this . Not over yet but it should be . Have a feeling it's going to be BWP to the rescue.
  • Options
    My goodness. How on earth we aren't 4 or 5 down at HT I have absolutely no idea. We're being outplayed all over the pitch. Even though we are down to 10 men you can't excuse that pitiful performance. Things need to change hugely in the 2nd half or we are heading for a big defeat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

we were lucky not to have a pen against us ref trying to make amends for his wrong dissision over hamer

Wrong in what way ???
  • Options
    Look on the bright side - we could ( and should ) be out of this by now.

Hopefully, we can get a foothold in the game and go into the last 20 minutes still in it.

• Options
    Credit to Orient though. Playing keep ball and pulling us all over the place. Was a penalty and of course the disallowed goal should have stood. At the moment I can't see a way back.
    I thought he got the ball and Lisbie wasn't in control of that. Half time analysis will tell more.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!