Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Wycombe.

Comments

• Options
    Five
  • Options
    5 and 20 mins left------he is to good for this level of football.
  • Options
    Ha ha! He only scores in gluts...
  • Options
    its absolutely ridiculous
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Bang goes my money for BWP to be leading scorer in league 1. 

Rhodes wont be scoring many more in league 1.

You was saying ?

• Options
    Bedaddick I had the same bet at 9/1. Lets hope they sell Rhodes
  • Options
    I got 12 -1 . Only a tenner but it's looking like it's not happening even if Rhodes goes.
  • Options
    Bang goes my money for BWP to be leading scorer in league 1. 

Rhodes wont be scoring many more in league 1.

You was saying ?

To be fair I said many not any.....
  • Options
    I got 12 -1 . Only a tenner but it's looking like it's not happening even if Rhodes goes.

I hadn't even considered BWP not catching him if he got sold, but sadly, you're right...

Oh, well I done the EW for top 4 scorer too so will still hopefully be in the black.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shrewd move by Roy Keane to offload Rhodes from Ipswich.
    :) 

• Options
    Don't worry yet, Huddersfield are the only team I know that's capable of scoring 6 and still losing ;-)
  • Options
    Don't worry yet, Huddersfield are the only team I know that's capable of scoring 6 and still losing ;-)
    Very good!
  • Options
    Hasn't scored for twenty minutes. He's Rubbish.
  • Options

Not consistent enough for us !

• Options
    Seems like a nice lad as well. Glad to see him doing well
  • Options
    Can see him going to Liverpool or Newcastle.
  • Options
    Seems like a nice lad as well. Glad to see him doing well
    Agreed - only the second interview I've seen with him and he comes across very well - articulate, polite and approachable. Hope he goes on to do very well at Everton :)
  • Options
    Jordan Rhodes, Go away please. Ta 
  • Options
    I wonder who will pay up for him? He's probably a top championship player at the moment but what champ club could afford him? So, if it's a Premiership club like Spurs, what sort of game time would he get there with players like Adebayor, Defoe, Van Der Vaart, Pavlychenko in front of Not much I would guess.
    Tricky decision for Rhodes too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I wonder who will pay up for him? He's probably a top championship player at the moment but what champ club could afford him? So, if it's a Premiership club like Spurs, what sort of game time would he get there with players like Adebayor, Defoe, Van Der Vaart, Pavlychenko in front of Not much I would guess.
    Tricky decision for Rhodes too.
    EVerton need a striker. Desperately. If he goes there he'll play 90 minutes every week.
  • Options
    How tall is he?
  • Options
    Tell you what, someone wants to take that little trampoline away from Clark. That interview saw him bopping up and down like he was on Coke.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Lee Clarke has just said he is NOT for sale for any amount. He might look a bit silly in a week or two.
  • Options
    When has a league 1 striker made an impact in the premier league straight after their move, just doesnt happen. He'll go to Leicester or West Ham
  • Options
    Liverpool 5 Oldham 1
  • Options
    LOL - Beagrie reckons he's worth 3 million. Have a word fella. Even I think he's worth 5 million!
  • Options
    Massive problem for Huddersfield, Rhodes has put every Premiership club on full notice and the window is opening.

Goals are gold in the Premiership and Rhodes could sign a three year deal at 40-50k per week if he wants it - that's probably ten times his current wages.

There's no way he or his agent will tun down that sort of money and I can see him "doing a Parker" unless they agree to sell him to a Premiership club.

There is, of course, a big gap between L1 and the Premiership but this bloke is clearly a bit special after a hat trick vs Sheffield Weds and five goals tonight.

Could be great news for us though, you can't replace players like Rhodes.
  • Options
    They've got Danny Cadamateri
  • Options
    rhodes got all 4 @ the wednesday !