Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thierry Henry

Comments

• Options
    Apparently he flew from the States last night to visit Fabrice Muamba. Went in the back door so as not to attract media attention to his visit and has just flown straight back to the States.

Class.
  • Options
    Yeah no one knew about it at all..........
  • Options
    Far out thats a pretty powerful vid...
  • Options
    99.9% of strikers dream of being as good as him.............................
  • Options
    Apparently he flew from the States last night to visit Fabrice Muamba. Went in the back door so as not to attract media attention to his visit and has just flown straight back to the States.

Class.
    Except, the story has leaked and everybody can say what a smashing guy he is.
    I wonder how that happened ? Perhaps Smashie and Nicey were doing some secret charriddee work and spotted him.

Arrogant and cheat are two words that come to mind, if he got any further up his own anus he would appear in his mouth !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siJQZs2Sbho
  • Options
    edited March 2012

• Options

Class.

Ouch!

• Options
    edited March 2012

Class.
    I wonder how that happened ? Perhaps Smashie and Nicey were doing some secret charriddee work and spotted him.

Arrogant and cheat are two words that come to mind, if he got any further up his own anus he would appear in his mouth !

wow, if you think Thierry Henry came over from America, to see a player he played with at Arsenal who is critically ill in hospital, to fatten his own ego then i think that says more about you than him.

And who gives a sh*t if he cheated, it was against the Irish. He should be rewarded for it.
  • Options
    Strikers have to be arrogant. Any player would have tried to get away with the handball it is for your national side. Not bothered by his actions good or bad. He is a footballing legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad I'm not the first one to post something negative about thierry henry. For a few moments I thought I'd stumbled upon an arsenal forum! In life you're defined by key moments and in his henry decided cheating was the way to go. Had no respect for him after his irish handball.
  • Options
    Muamba has never played in the Arsenal first team, so they must have been right, old training ground muckers. I can just see the banter now - TH putting jellied eels in (17 year old) Muamba's trouser pocket etc.

Get real. TH is only interested in TH.
    A quick free trip to London courtesy of BA (who love to have me aboard), bit of shopping for the girlfriend, quick phone call to the wife and daughter, pop in the back door of the hospital after my PR man has set up the paps, and then off to do whatever I really came over for.

His football ability goes without question - but a saint, he ain't.
  • Options
    didnt know we had so many paddys on here
  • Options
    Not a paddy myself, but I like the assertion that it's OK to cheat depending on the opponents !

I think the phrase is: then i think that says more about you than him.

• Options
    little bit different from judging someone whos going to see his critically ill mate in hospital tho ay phil
  • Options
    Gonna ignore the haters - IMHO Henry is a football legend. Class act!
  • Options
    Blimey. Life must be really enjoyable Phil having such a cynical viewpoint of it !
  • Options
    Must admit to being a big fan. If I was that good at football I would be utterly unbearable.
  • Options
    1m53 into the video shows how he scored despite being shackled by our Fortune... That was classic, indeed...
  • Options

Class.

this was class too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2012
    And who gives a sh*t if he cheated, it was against the Irish. He should be rewarded for it.
    What gives you the right to say that about the Irish ?? Why are you saying it ? Please enlighten us ?
  • Options
    Because he probably doesnt care about irish football.

I dont.
    I would have used my hand.
  • Options
    Blimey. Life must be really enjoyable Phil having such a cynical viewpoint of it !
    Nice bit of philosophy to end the week :)

http://noodleinahaystack.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/cynicism-realism-one-leads-to-other.html
  • Options
    What gives you the right to say that about the Irish ?? Why are you saying it ? Please enlighten us ?
    Not worth asking Greenster. There's enough Irish haters on here unfortunately, he's not the only one.
    didnt know we had so many paddys on here
    There are loads of us you know Gary.

• Options
    like maradona against the english
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    As an England supporter i dont like Rep Ireland, Scotland, Wales or N. Ireland, like as a Charlton supporter i dont like Millwall or Palace.

Chill out, its friday.
  • Options
    Racist
  • Options
    As an England supporter i dont like Rep Ireland, Scotland, Wales or N. Ireland, like as a Charlton supporter i dont like Millwall or Palace.

Chill out, its friday.
    But France is ok?
  • Options

Chill out, its friday.
    that's a hell of a lot of negativity for a Friday.

• Options
    i dont like any of you either

happy friday