Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thierry Henry

13»

Comments

• Options
    As an England supporter i dont like Rep Ireland, Scotland, Wales or N. Ireland, like as a Charlton supporter i dont like Millwall or Palace.

Chill out, its friday.
    But France is ok?
    lol. Yeh good point. He'll be singing La Marseillaise next.

• Options
    I still love you Gary
  • Options
    Shag, unless you're Irish i love you too
  • Options
    You two should get a room in that new hotel. If only we knew whether it had been built yet?
  • Options
    Shag, unless you're Irish i love you too
    He's not irish.

He works in a ticket office at a railway station.

• Options
    Didn't like him until the handball, loved him after that. Things could have been better though, it could have been the jocks !!
  • Options
    As an England supporter i dont like Rep Ireland, Scotland, Wales or N. Ireland, like as a Charlton supporter i dont like Millwall or Palace.

Chill out, its friday.
    But France is ok?
    lol. Yeh good point. He'll be singing La Marseillaise next.

Chant de guerre pour l'Armée du Rhin "War Song for the Army of the Rhine" if you please. ;)

BTW Northern Irish fathers side and Scottish mothers side, born in Woolwich as a military brat. The hate I get drove me to France something that I never understood. Would one of the haters care to explain?
  • Options
    You two should get a room in that new hotel. If only we knew whether it had been built yet?
    nicking someone elses joke. poor.
  • Options
    You're right, don't follow the stupid.
  • Options
    Henry was Muamba's mentor at Aresenal. They remain good friends & were conversing only last week by phone.
    Just say sorry :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henry was Muamba's mentor at Aresenal. They remain good friends & were conversing only last week by phone.
    Just say Solly :-)
  • Options
    Apparently he flew from the States last night to visit Fabrice Muamba. Went in the back door so as not to attract media attention to his visit and has just flown straight back to the States.

Class.
    Except, the story has leaked and everybody can say what a smashing guy he is.
    I wonder how that happened ? Perhaps Smashie and Nicey were doing some secret charriddee work and spotted him.

Arrogant and cheat are two words that come to mind, if he got any further up his own anus he would appear in his mouth !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siJQZs2Sbho
    Phil you are about as valiant as a titmouse...get real.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    This video is totally relevant and hilarious btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5y0mUsyLM&list=FLfbL42ywB5orYcdWgJ32d0g&index=8&feature=plpp_video
  • Options
    No not irish gazza , just looking for someone to love