Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday (just gone)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ah the A2, best thing to come out of Chatham. And my good self of course
  • Options
    Kelvin MacKenzie once compared Chatham to Moss Side. The Chatham of the North!!

Made me feel quite proud. Then I remembered what Moss Side is!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The Only good thing about Chatham is my mates Club called the Manor Club & he has Judge Jules playing there this Saturday coming as he is bringing house back to the Chatham massives..!

Will Judge Jules be actually DJing, or will he bring his set on a CD, as rumours have it about him
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Funny you should say that Rothers, but his entourage negotiated with my mate about what they wanted & expected of the club. Apparently you have to have the latest Pioneer CDJ1000's (Mk3's that also play MP3 files), a DJM600 Pioneer Mixer & apparently Mr Jules has to have his own 2 Litre bottle of Vodka. Was actually thinking of going but will no doubt be too wrecked after Whammies game..!
  • Options
    There has always been rumours that he doesn't mix anything live now, and he does it off Studio mixes, wouldn't go and see him, better house DJs as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Sounds like a right knob end. Playing someone elses tunes isn't exactly the same as thinking up and playing your own.

More fool the sad tossers who pay to "see" such ponces in action.
  • Options
    A DJ who has a feel for the crowd, and plays good stuff is worth his weight in 2 litre bottles of Vodka, Judge Jules has never had that.

Paul Oakenfold is worse
  • Options
    my favourite dj is mr scruff.
  • Options
    I prefer Axwell, David Morales & Roger Sanchez myself.

What I will do is ask my mate to keep an eye out to see if he does actually play more than one CD. If that is what he is doing then he is a complete twat as he gets paid a ridiculous amount of money, the least the punters should get is a live mix.
  • Options
    my favourite dj is Ketman, but he doesn't count as he uses CD's rather than vinyl... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cd's all the way old bean
  • Options
    Everyone mixes on CD now, CDJ's are the future innit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]my favourite dj is Ketman, but he doesn't count as he uses CD's rather than vinyl... ;-)

LOL Celebrity status in Sittingbourne has been achieved..!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Sittingbourne? Nah mate, just the Lion.... the DJ in the Entertainer is much better.... ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I am depressed enough today without reading that comment ....:-)
  • Options
    I booked Judge Jules for a client event in Barcelona last year. I'm not particualrly into his style of music at all (in fact, he didn't play any Take That, so I didn't get it at all, but I digress....)

I had the same rider for him...got the decks / mixer etc etc and the vodka and I can confirm that a) he does mix (we had him open the show by mixing between two mobile phones - first time done - and client, phone manufacturer, loved it) and b) he is one of the nicest blokes you could ever hope to meet - genuinely a really decent guy and no ego whatsoever (unlike many I have worked with). The crowd at the party loved it and he played for a couple of hours with everyone going mad... He didn't touch the vodka we got him (so I had to have it) and then he blogged about the party, giving my client a name check on his website which also went down very well...

Of course, I am a 'non clubber', so those in the know might think he is shit, but I think he'll be great.
  • Options
    Did he play, "Come on Eileen"?
  • Options
    Come On Eileen come on my I-Pod on the train to work this morning.

Very surreal at 7.15 in the morning, wanting to put your arms around random strangers on a train, and start bobbin up and down singing 'Come on Charlton'....