Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dreamland, Margate

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chirst mate you must of been an old timer at them, I'm only 26 and remember enough of them! Got a quality scar on my arm from a night down Camber.

I used to think the council dumped firewood down that place.
  • Options
    im 35,so in 92 i was 19,the ones after 93 were crud.
  • Options
    You're probably right, 1997& 99 were impressive though.
  • Options
    camber was the bollox back then i going therein may for a footie tournament nth london jr is in.

sadly somehow i dont think the same rules will apply this time round will have to make do with beer and bed 92 and 93 raves always were and will be the best
  • Options
    Margate is supposed to be Shoreditch on sea...

lots of artists etc moving down there.
  • Options
    Very sad! an end of an era.
  • Options
    that ladybird going through the apple rollercoaster was a corker
  • Options
    Great memories for me too. A mate and I went down to Bembom Brothers on a joint date and made the fatal mistake of treating the girls to a slap up pub lunch first. The Mary Rose Beef as we still call it was a real struggle but fortunately only all my loose change fell out of my pockets and I didn't puke.
  • Options
    The Coxswain on the corner. What a khazi, but a cracking laugh. Always a good stop on a beano.
  • Options
    I was sick as a dog after being on the enterprise...mind you the six cans of beer on the train down didn't help much.