Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wendies & MK Dons playing tonight

Comments

• Options
    surely Scunny will score 3 in the second half with Llera playing
  • Options
    3-1
  • Options
    Come on Scunthorpe!
  • Options
    llera back pass....
  • Options
    See Weevil dropped to the bench:

Substitutes

01 Weaver,
    13 Beevers,
    16 Jones,
    19 Morrison,
    30 Lowe
  • Options
    red card MK dons
  • Options
    2 1 stevenage bloody hell how do they keep doing it. 4 1 pred was daft!
  • Options
    3 1 stevenage haha
  • Options
    Tough place to go Broadhall Way, its only a mile or so from me here, local talk is they cant afford promotion, making the ground all seater and stuff - 3-1 now I see
  • Options
    Stevenage are having one hell of a season, good luck to them.(except when they play us again)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MK Fraud now 13 points behind us, we should be able to chalk them off as rivals??
  • Options
    3-2 stevange
  • Options
    I thought Scunny would hold Wendy to a draw. They seem to have lost the plot this season.

Started going wrong for them when Stains poached Adkins.
  • Options
    4-2 stevenage
  • Options
    Several people on here felt MKD were the best footballing side in the division. I haven't seen enough to comment on that, but I did feel that their squad was too thin, and maybe now that's starting to show. Happy about that since I strongly believe they shouldn't exist. Not sure we can write them off yet, but probably can, if we gun them down on St Valentines Day.
  • Options
    Franchise lost ground tonight ....... still have a game in hand but 6 points behind 2nd place.

Wendy and Sheff Utd are playing in the cup this weekend, so chance for Udders to consolidate 2nd place.

Franchise at home to Wendy next Tuesday.
    And the following Saturday, Udders play Franchise.

They can't all win!
  • Options
    MK Dongs not out of it, but that's a big blow to them losing one of their games in hand. They could still finish second but it's hard to see them overhauling us now, unless we really screw the rest of the season up.
  • Options
    We've got udders away on Valentines night as well as pigs away on feb 26th !! Still got Stevenage at home and MK Dons away near end of season !!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Ideal scenario, perhaps is for Franchise to actually win against Sheff Weds and Huddersfield?

And then we gun them down at The Valley on Valentines Day.

That should help keep the chasing pack well behind us.
    But, of course, we need to keep reeling in the 3 points consistantly, one game at a time.
  • Options
    The ideal scenario is to keep winning - who cares what happens below us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In our own hands, BFR.

But all the chasing pack have to play each other during the next few weeks.
    So they'll take points off each other.
  • Options
    I care what happens beneath us if it makes our own life easier, yes keep winning but these are not meaningless fixtures to us and they do matter
  • Options
    The bigger the gap the better. I do not know if it will help the players - but it will help me!
  • Options
    Didnt realise I was looking at a live table....
  • Options
    Stevenage's slump won't start for some time.
  • Options
    Sheffield United will come good.
  • Options
    gonna be a good race for that 6th spot, Bournemouth are on fire recently.
  • Options
    So are Stevenage.

Wouldn't bet against them in the play offs.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Friend or Defoe said

Stevenage's slump won't start for some time.
    I reckon it'll be in a months time at the Valley when it's also payback time, if not before.
  • Options
    Yes, looking forward to that game big time.