Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wendies & MK Dons playing tonight

13»

Comments

• Options
    With the benefit of hindsight, losing 1-0 at Stevenage doesn't look like the quite the disaster some on here were hailing it at the time...
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Amazing that Stevenage have kept their run going since they lost their manager!

They have still got to play each of the promotion chasers.
  • Options
    The guy in the office next to me is a Stevenage ST holder, and he can't believe it. He'd have taken one place above the relegation zone at the start of the season. Hopefully MK's post-Stevenage form is worse than ours was!
  • Options
    I think they'll end up doing a Bournemouth.

Choke in the playoffs and then their best players get picked off by biggers clubs.
  • Options
    If MK pick up a few more bad results from now they could even lose a play off place! only 5 ahead of 7th now.
  • Options
    One week MK will win big then the next they will drop silly points (like being 3 up vs Brentford) don't think they have enough about them to get in the top 2.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I think they'll end up doing a Bournemouth.

Choke in the playoffs and then their best players get picked off by biggers clubs.
    I think, and I'm going to sound arrogant here, that their success is more due to the system they play rather than their players. Their goalkeeper is decent but I'm not sure what other players they have that will interest scouts. Then again there aren't many players that I do know in this league.
  • Options
    We win that game in hand - presumably Bury next Tuesday - we are 10 points ahead. 10 points ahead with 19 games to go is a pretty decent lead.
  • Options
    Just realised we have got 1 more point now than we got in the whole of last season
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Bournemouth are doing remarkably well this season...sneaking up to the fringe of the play offs having started poorly.
    Looks like losing those fine players didnt take them long to get over - an amazing achievement, even more so considering they almost dropped out of the football league a couple of years ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    an amazing achievement, even more so considering they almost dropped out of the football league a couple of years ago.

Even more so considering they've got Francis in the team :)
  • Options
    an amazing achievement, even more so considering they almost dropped out of the football league a couple of years ago.

Even more so considering they've got Francis in the team :)
    Some might say it's because they have Francis in the team..................
  • Options
    Their rise in form did coincide with his arrival...
  • Options
    Always rated Francis myself...

What was his Christian name ? Stu ?
  • Options
    Ooh! i could crush a grape