Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

9 'Charlton fans' arrested

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
for alleged racist chants in January by British Transport Police.

The club and the Met were involved in finding and identifying the suspects. Good work by the club and police to nab these arseholes.

Comments

• Options
    sauce?
  • Options
    As in, 'Cheeky!'?
  • Options
    He'll ketchup with you later on that.
  • Options
    Put the squeeze on him if he won't tell you.
  • Options
    Yeah really good work, do you know what happened Rothko? No??? well lets see how many get found guilty.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Glad these *alleged morons have been caught

thanks JT
  • Options
    alleged
  • Options
    Lets hope all 9 if found guilty
  • Options
    Also be very interesting to know what they deemed 'racist'

BTP are proper jumped up busy w******s
  • Options
    SE9SE9
    edited January 2012
    Yeah turning up with sky cameras to make a point. Lets see if they get the cameras out if there are no charges/convictions
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko11:51AM

Lets hope all 9 if found guilty

Grow up!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Wonder if it is that charming little bunch who sing the Lisbie song, some good friend of mine came to blows with them at Fulham because of their vile chanting, although it was not rascist this time just horrible.
  • Options
    Anyone get the feeling SE9 might know someone involved? Just a hunch
  • Options
    where did you hear this Rothko?
  • Options
    Is there a news article on this or anything?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    SE9 and ValleyGary - are you both for real ?

You both need to grow up. I have been to a number of away games recently and heard racial abuse. We don't need these morons supporting our Club. If you disagree I suggest you sod off too.
  • Options
    you follow the british transport police on twitter???
  • Options
    Great news btw. About time someone showed these little scrotes what's what
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was at fulham
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    er wtf you on about large?

you have no facts yet we've already come to the conclusion they are all guilty. i simply said it will be interesting to know what they deemed racist...whats wrong with that? you also have no evidence these are the 9 that you have heard on previous occasions.

SE9 mentioned the BTP were acting up cos of sky cameras...and they are usually dicks at the best of times.

IF they are found guilty then i completely agree about them being scumbags. but they havent yet.

for real.

• Options
    SE9 seems a bit defensive
  • Options
    yes and at least 1 has been released on bail. Says its absolute stupid and he cant believe they have even been nicked
  • Options
    Its got nothing to do with the Euro champs this summer then ?

• Options
    That article does say that there was also a covert operation at Wallsall away to identify the people who have been chanting rascist songs.
  • Options
    Interesting to see Steve Kavanagh was on the raids this morning, and good to see the club looking at dealing with the Lisbie chanting at Walsall
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Good statement from the Club

• Options
    If it's the same lot that were doing it about 9-10 of them on the train I was on back to Waterloo from Fulham that were wrapped up by the BTP when we arrived at Waterloo, trust me they are guilty.
  • Options
    If apologise VG if I read you wrongly but your first post said you wonder what they deemed 'racist'. And I can't see if it matters if these were the same one's I heard previously or not.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!