Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

9 'Charlton fans' arrested

2»

Comments

• Options
    How embarrassing and i wonder what Chris Powell thinks of it all.
  • Options
    Ketman, out of interest did anyone say anything to them about stopping whatever vile stuff they were chanting?
  • Options
    Oi Oi B herd from Ian u guys are joining the "shooters hill mafia" soon-ish
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Anyone see this... at fulham when i was walking down the turnstile at half time i remeber a steward kept saying your brave. Indicating they'd been racist . Then a bunch of knobs started offering him out.

Then the police calmed it down. Was quite scary.

Ps i edited this .
  • Options
    Ketman, out of interest did anyone say anything to them about stopping whatever vile stuff they were chanting?

Realistically, who is actually going to do that? It might seem cowardly but if faced with a bunch of lads doing something out of order I doubt that many people will have the courage to stand up to them. And I can't say I blame them really. Sad but true.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    the lisbie song and anything along those lines is bang out of order. if i heard it near me, me and my mates would say something without doubt.

all that gets my back up is that sometimes people put down our own fans without knowing the full facts and it does my brain in. spose my dislike for the BTP and they way they treat football fans in general doesnt help.

like i say if they are guilty then good, the club dont need them. but lets just wait till then.
  • Options
    Ketman have you been asked to be a witness? or does CCTV have sound ?

wonder if the OBill are on their way round Diane Abbots house
  • Options
    i hope it's the same lot who were on the coaches from swanseas ground to swansea station about 3-4 years ago.
  • Options
    I think the "SE 9" is what the alleged fans are calling themselves ;-)

We know there has been racist chanting but of course the individuals arrested are innocent until proved guilty
  • Options
    I can well believe that the people involved are shocked that they were nicked. Lets see what happens to them and see if there was a reason for the club and BTP to act in the way they have.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Read the article.

This relates to a train incident, not anything that happened in the ground.
  • Options
    There was only Me & Gumbo and a load or random passengers, most moved up the carriage or up to the next carriage as were clearly disgusted, not gonna say what they were singing as was massively inappropriate & AKFA will end up closing the thread. I could of said something but would of probably got a good kicking even being Charlton.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    My mate and his son did fella at Fulham I saw the state of his knuckles afterwards when I bumped into him outside, they were singing songs about 9/11 and 7/7 for some reason, what they do not realise was he is one of the old-school who drinks in the Tory Club, so a lot of old boys aint happy.
  • Options
    May I remind everyone this is an ongoing investigation. Please consider what you post in relation to it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!