Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan Green is he all that?

2»

Comments

• Options

Your driving home and want to listen to football - 9 times out of 10 either Green or Collymore both cut from same cloth.

I would rather listen to music than suffer those pair -- and get updates on my phone

....and why i am moaning those pair of pratts on sky Martin Tyler and Gary Birtles f**king Hopeless -- rather have pinky and perky commentating
  • Options
    Gary Birtles - don't get me started!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I cannot describe how much I hate Alan Green and his commentary .
    He only ever
    emphasises the negative and comes across a bitter and twisted old man.
    The sad thing is he never used to be like this but I suppose with age he has changed and the best thing the BBC can do is get rid of him.
    This. Once upon a time he was a breath of fresh air as he was the only commentator who would say that a game was crap. The last ten years though - unbearable.
  • Options
    Dixon is ok. That is about it for bbc pundits. I've pretty much given up on TV for any analysis or serious discussion. I'll download a podcast instead.
  • Options
    Gary Birtles - don't get me started!!!!!!!!!
    sorry but he is Useless --can not believe he gets called an expert analysis -- anal yes expert F** no
  • Options
    Lost respect for Dixon (who always struck me as being straight, if boring,) when he appeared to stick up for Balotelli when he clearly stamped on Scott Parker's head last week. Anti Spurs bias methinks...
  • Options
    Next season he'll be the only commentator at his games plus a pundit. What a turn off.