Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Murray Wallace

2»

Comments

• Options
    To be fair I think at 19 wherever he goes he is going to be one for the future. Would prefer to move to London or Brighton if I was him but I have a feeling Ipswich will be the one.
  • Options
    Ian King was hard as nails
  • Options
    I'd guess his choice will depend on whether he plays or sits on the bench. Even though I think Taylor might not have the mobility to start in CCC, it would be a tough call to play a 19yo in front of him.
    I doubt that he'll be a starter at any of the four clubs who are interested in signing him. I suspect all will pay around the same in wages as well so it'll come down to who can offer the best coaching and currently that's Charlton and Brighton.

• Options
    Well if it's a Championship side he wants then its us or Brighton because both Ipswich and Hudds are far from certain to be playing at that level next term.
  • Options
    Murray Wallace has to be the most Scottish name I've ever heard
    I was watching the Big Question this morning and there was a guy called Sandy Findlayson featuring...Now that's the most Scottish name I've ever heard

• Options
    Murray Wallace has to be the most Scottish name I've ever heard
    I was watching the Big Question this morning and there was a guy called Sandy Findlayson featuring...Now that's the most Scottish name I've ever heard

I'll raise you Hamish McTavish of Auchterdunkeldy.

• Options
    In terms of footballers there will never be a more scottish name thsn McSporran.
  • Options
    The fire officer at my work is a Jocko and his name is Donald McDonald. His brother is called, I shit you not, Ronald!
  • Options
    The fire officer at my work is a Jocko and his name is Donald McDonald. His brother is called, I shit you not, Ronald!
    I used to work with a Ronald Mcleod and his dad was...yes,you;ve guessed it...Donald McLeod

• Options
    Ian King was hard as nails
    He was harder than nails shame he's not 40 years younger, we could have let him loose on alan smith when we play mk. He wouldn't be able to stamp on people with just 1 leg !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed for Huddersfield.
  • Options
    no ambition - sack the board !!
  • Options
    no ambition - sack the board !!
    or he has no ambition, stuck in League 1 next season

• Options
    Signed for Huddersfield.
    Where did you see this? It's not on the Huddersfield OS.
  • Options
    I've watched this kid live - and he impressed me.

He's a left sided centre back and is tall (6"2 I'd say). He's big and strong, unbeatable in the air too. In the first half, he dominated. He was brilliant. However, in the second half, his stamina let him down. I'd say he has quite poor stamina and, by the end of the game, was getting a bit of the run around. He just looked exhuasted.

With better stamina, this kid could be a very good centre back. At 19, plenty of time to progress. I hope we get him.
  • Options
    ^^^ oops!
  • Options
    Murray Wallace has turned down a move to the Championship with either Brighton or Ipswich to instead join League One Huddersfield
  • Options
    Hmm think he might regret that move, I can't see Hudds getting promoted this year.
  • Options
    He probably has a better chance of first team football with Huddersfield. If he came to us, he'd be 4th choice.
  • Options
    Signing for Huddersfield 700K
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed for Huddersfield.
    Where did you see this? It's not on the Huddersfield OS.
    SSN
  • Options
    No not £700k - it's £300k and then immediately back on loan to Falkirk for the rest of the season so will not be seeing him in Huddersfield colours this season...
  • Options
    Think you will find it is 300k down rising to 700k with "add ons" over time
  • Options
    Ah that explains it - ta G49.
  • Options
    Obviously, the lad has no ambition.............................