Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton 1-1 Bury

124»

Comments

• Options
    Hamer 6 My 12 yearold daughter who keeps goal for her team was disgusted that he didnt save the goal.Says it all
    Solly 7 Mr dependable had a decent game
    Morrison 7 Did ok,
    Taylor 7.5 Played well
    Wiggins 8 Some great runs into the box. I felt he was going to be the one to provide the opening we needed 2nd half
    Green 7 Some great balls in across the face of goal but no strikers to be seen
    Hollands 7 Worked hard and seemed tired
    Stephens 8 Composed, calms everyone and what a goal. We created somany early chances through great play and things couldve been so much different if those chances were taken. Glad to see him back
    Jackson 7 Faded in second half
    Kermorgant 6 Different player once Haynes came on. He loves to have a quick player up front with him soits not gonna be Clarke
    Clarke5 Knew we were in trouble when he was stood waving his arms about in the first couple of minutes, looking for free kicks , wondering where teammates were etc. And when he got the ball? Lost it alsmost instantly and missed our best early chances. Definitely a bench player for me as a straight swap for Kermo.
    Haynes was really good when he came on. Gave us a whole new dimension
  • Options
    Hamer 6
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 7
    Green 6
    Hollands 8
    Stephens 8 - mom - passed the ball around really well, got us playing football and his goal was just sensational
    Jackson 6
    Kermorgant 7
    Clarke 3 - please never play for charlton again !!
  • Options
    Hamer 5
    Solly 7
    Morrison 6
    Taylor 6
    Wiggins 7
    Green 5
    Hollands 6
    Stephens 7
    Jackson 6
    Kermorgant 6
    Clarke 5
  • Options
    Hamer 6
    Solly 7
    Morrison 6.5
    Taylor 6.5
    Wiggins 7
    Green 5
    Hollands 6
    Stephens 6
    Jackson 6
    Kermorgant 6
    Clarke 5
  • Options
    Hamer 6 - should have saved the goal maybe. People keep going on about his flapping but i don't recall issues the other night.
    Solly 7 his usual but lost a man for the goal
    Morrison 7 looked nervous and his left foot was pants again
    Taylor 7 lost his man for the goal. both centre halves looked uncomfortable with the lump up front with his mobility and strength
    Wiggins 8 premiership quality without a doubt. stops crosses getting in and has more skills than any of our wingers. two footed. fit and fast. Arsenal are short of a left back - he really could do a job imo
    Green 5.5 crossing was a let down (has been for a while) and often hid as he knew he was having a bad game. do the simple thing Danny
    Hollands 6 meh
    Stephens 7 bonus for the goal but tried the hollywood ball too often
    Jackson 7 always available and works well with Wiggins doing all the running
    Kermorgant 6.5 not a god day at the office. He needs a pacy sidekick
    Clarke 4.5 Should be fit by now but didn't look it. Should probably have scored. Slow.

Haynes is my number 3 striker ahead of Clarke and HAyes.

• Options
    OK Lifers this thread i snow close for marks, stats will appear this afternoon
  • Options
    OK Lifers this thread i snow close for marks, stats will appear this afternoon

LL - looks like you have snow on the brain.
  • Options
    oh dear must be more careful with the stats, but no snow here all bright sunny & cold
  • Options
    Hamer 5 Does not inspire confidence but is still young and has potential. Have faith in SCP and think he will improve.
    Solly 7 Consistently good
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 8 MOM Is absolute quality we will be lucky to keep him even if we go up. A complete player who stood out on an otherwise flat night.
    Green 5 Flatters to decieve at times and did again on Tuesday
    Hollands 6 One of his poorer games but has had an excellent season so far so no critism from me.
    Stephens 7 Glad his back, has class and ability and what a goal!
    Jackson 6 Quiet by recent standards
    Kermorgant 6.5 tried hard as ever but again not one of his better nights.
    Clarke 5 Will reserve judgement as it was his debut, but not a great night but not as bad as some have suggested.

Hayes again looked very good when he came on for his cameo appearance.

Highlight was that BWP was just "rested" and had not been transfered as some of us feared. He will be back and will score the goals to ensure promation.

• Options
    Hamer 6
    Solly 5
    Morrison 7
    Taylor 7
    Wiggins 8
    Green 5
    Hollands 6.5
    Stephens 7
    Jackson 6
    Clarke 5
    Kermorgant 5