Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for the Cricket at Lords

2»

Comments

• Options
    My biggest fear is splashing out 200quid & then seeing nowt due to the rain or a 3 day capitulation from either side...I guess you take your chances.

I still remember going to Lords in about 81 with my dad for an England game & it poured down all day, he was quite happy as it meant a good excuse to spend the day in the pub.....
  • Options
    That's why I mentioned the touts. I go to England games at Lords at least once a year & I cannot ever recall touts not being there.
  • Options
    Although the weather in shocking at the mo, you would get money back for your ticket if the full day is not played, although, the refund is reduced dependent on the number of overs bowled. I'd avoid Kent mate, they're not playing very well, go and watch the Sharks ;-)
  • Options
    The 5th day isn't usually presold, so if the game lasts that long, you might get in that day.

I bought a ticket for the 4th day at the Oval last week, surprised they were still avaliable
  • Options
    Got myself tickets for the Saturday, Edrich Upper - decent price seems to be quite a few now available on the usual tout sites (Seatwave, Getmein etc)..thanks for the help above chaps...
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I didn't get any in the ballot, but then got an e mail 3 weeks ago, saying there were now some available, so got some for the Sunday.

Exact same thing happened for The Oval.

Moral of the story, is keep the day free, in case the same happens to you.
  • Options
    With the rubbish weather we've been having, it's much more likely that Day 5 will be worth watching