Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its Snowing!!!

Comments

• Options
    Couldve made shedloads of cash yesterday at oxleas woods for Youve been framed. Saw loads of people get taken out by sledges!
    yeahh me too some indian man broke his arm and the ambulance's all came !lool
  • Options
    I crashed into about 3 dogs !
  • Options
    I crashed into about 3 dogs !
    I crashed into a parked car going down a hill, no damage done though but it bloody hurt my foot.
  • Options
    Had a brilliant time up Oxleas woods with the kids took out several people, but some think it's a great idea to stand half way down and talk. We used to aim for these.
  • Options
    I got wiped out big style haven't laughed as much in ages, bloke went down the hill in a canoe was proper funny watching it go sideways and take out y or 7 people at a time
  • Options
    i saw the ambulance leaving Greenwich park after we had walked through. Hopefully no one was seriously hurt.
  • Options
    Snowing again in Beckenham/Penge, not really settling at the moment though. : (
  • Options
    Been snowing in Selsdon/Biggin Hill borders for 2 hours,everythings going white again :(
  • Options
    Snowing in brighton starting to lay
  • Options
    Snow/sleet in Southampton.

Not really laying although might by the morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope it settles.
  • Options
    I hope it settles.
    Me too. I can't be bothered to go to school tomorrow and there is no reason as it's last day anyway.
  • Options
    Snowing in Kilburn
  • Options
    I hope it settles.
    Me too. I can't be bothered to go to school tomorrow and there is no reason as it's last day anyway.
    Make sure you love each day of school as it only goes down hill after.... Well for this generation anyway :)
  • Options
    I hope it settles.
    Make sure you love each day of school as it only goes down hill after.... Well for this generation anyway :)
    You've got my hopes right up, I've only got 4 months left of school and them I'm free.
  • Options
    Nowt in Horsham
  • Options
    Fiiiiiiiiiinally snowing & settling down on the South Coast! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
  • Options
    12 inches in New Eltham tonight.

(I'm gonna do her twice!)
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Haha , Lucky Boy , living up to your Profile pic a real 'action ' man ;-0

• Options

Into midgets then?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like most of the countries getting 8 inches in the next 24 hours.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300978/8-inches-of-snow-in-next-24-hours
  • Options
    I hope it settles.
    You're joking, I hated School. College now that was fun. What I can remember anyway.
  • Options
    Not settling on pavements in Dartford or Blackheath, but settling in North london.
  • Options
    Had a very light dusting of snow in Sheffield tonight around 7-8pm. Nothing since. About -1'C here.
  • Options
    Looks like most of the countries getting 8 inches in the next 24 hours.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300978/8-inches-of-snow-in-next-24-hours

The only paper in the country that gets excited about snow but never gets it right

• Options
    I hope it settles.
    You've got my hopes right up, I've only got 4 months left of school and them I'm free.
    I've got 5 years left :(

• Options
    I hope it settles.
    I've got 5 years left :(

School days are the best days of your lives and the most important.

By the way the snow missed us last night :-))
  • Options
    What is the temp in south east . Want to know if Joes sunday team will have a match Sunday.
  • Options
    not seen any where I am in Devon
  • Options
    What is the temp in south east . Want to know if Joes sunday team will have a match Sunday.
    It's getting above freezing on Sunday so I'd say yes if it's PM & possibly if it's AM.