Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its Snowing!!!

Comments

• Options
    What is the temp in south east . Want to know if Joes sunday team will have a match Sunday.
    hovering around -1 to +2. my boy's game at danson park on Sunday already called off. problem is the snow left lying on open areas.
  • Options
    -10 here but it hasn't properly snowed in weeks. They've dumped a ton of farmed snow on the Main Street & people (including me) will be skiing up & down it over the weekend - great fun!

http://www.canmorealberta.com/webcams/main-street
  • Options
    Just spent a pleasant few minutes watching the webcam refresh.

Recommended viewing.
  • Options

Recommended viewing.
    I'll be there in 90 mins Oggy - I'll be wearing the Blue & Black CAFC stripes!
  • Options
    Joe has a 10.30 kick off hopefully be called off then he can keep his ever present record.
  • Options

Recommended viewing.
    I'll be there in 90 mins Oggy - I'll be wearing the Blue & Black CAFC stripes!
    there's a better one here as well - great for the races & dog-sled stuff happening over the next few days

http://rockies.com/canmorewebcam/banff-canmore-downtown-live-cam/
  • Options
    Some really heavy snow now falling in deepest darkest kent.

The proper stuff - big flakes.
  • Options
    Pathetic attempt in Medway
  • Options
    Some really heavy snow now falling in deepest darkest kent.

The proper stuff - big flakes.
    Whereabouts?
  • Options
    Huge snowflakes just outside Maidstone for about 45 mins. Stopped now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Recommended viewing.
    I only ever need a couple of minutes whenever i'm watching web cams
  • Options
    I also live just outside Maidstone and we did have quite heavy snow for a while this morning but it has stopped now.
  • Options
    Currently snowing on top of the North Downs where I live. I thought we'd finished with that for this winter - hopefully it won't settle.
  • Options
    It's just started in Lincolnshire ..
  • Options
    It's also snowy topped at the summit of league one.
  • Options
    Nothing in Bexley
  • Options
    We've just been hit by a tremendous snowstorm, 4 feet of fresh snow in the mountains the last few days - lucky timing for the hordes of Brits who'll be over here skiing at the moment....
  • Options
    It's just started snowing here on the North Downs, just after I've put my washing out! We've had some crazy weather this year!
  • Options
    Can I be the first on here to complain about snow this winter - at least 5" of fresh powdery snow awaits me this morning along with a temperature of -8..... Oh well only 3 weeks til the ski hills open :-)
  • Options
    Due to snow here Friday i heard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

Due to snow here Friday i heard

Only in the north of scotland. 9 degrees in the south.
  • Options
    Well, its snowing here in Prague. Never seen it this early before. Clocks havent gone back, leaves still on trees. Horrible wet stuff, no good to man or beast
  • Options
    Yeah not very pleasant is it? My girls are loving it though!
  • Options
    Must be snowing in Woolwich @rothko just texted and told me he's got six inches up his back door.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Must be snowing in Woolwich @rothko just texted and told me he's got six inches up his back door.

Brilliant!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

That's a bit of a rehash of a true tv situation. After a night when expected snow did not fall the female anchor in the studio says to the weatherman "so what happened to the six inches you promised me last night". The studio crew collapses into laughter.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Not Rylan again?

• Options
    edited October 2012

buckshee said:

That's a bit of a rehash of a true tv situation. After a night when expected snow did not fall the female anchor in the studio says to the weatherman "so what happened to the six inches you promised me last night". The studio crew collapses into laughter.
    Snopes.com

• Options
    buckshee said:

actually just 'lol'd