Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Its Snowing!!!

1235»

Comments

• Just spent a pleasant few minutes watching the webcam refresh.

Recommended viewing.
    I'll be there in 90 mins Oggy - I'll be wearing the Blue & Black CAFC stripes!
  • Joe has a 10.30 kick off hopefully be called off then he can keep his ever present record.

Recommended viewing.
    I'll be there in 90 mins Oggy - I'll be wearing the Blue & Black CAFC stripes!
    there's a better one here as well - great for the races & dog-sled stuff happening over the next few days

http://rockies.com/canmorewebcam/banff-canmore-downtown-live-cam/
  • Some really heavy snow now falling in deepest darkest kent.

The proper stuff - big flakes.
  • Pathetic attempt in Medway
  • Some really heavy snow now falling in deepest darkest kent.

The proper stuff - big flakes.
    Whereabouts?
  • Huge snowflakes just outside Maidstone for about 45 mins. Stopped now.

Recommended viewing.
    I only ever need a couple of minutes whenever i'm watching web cams
  • I also live just outside Maidstone and we did have quite heavy snow for a while this morning but it has stopped now.
  • Currently snowing on top of the North Downs where I live. I thought we'd finished with that for this winter - hopefully it won't settle.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's just started in Lincolnshire ..
  • It's also snowy topped at the summit of league one.
  • Nothing in Bexley
  • We've just been hit by a tremendous snowstorm, 4 feet of fresh snow in the mountains the last few days - lucky timing for the hordes of Brits who'll be over here skiing at the moment....
  • It's just started snowing here on the North Downs, just after I've put my washing out! We've had some crazy weather this year!
  • Can I be the first on here to complain about snow this winter - at least 5" of fresh powdery snow awaits me this morning along with a temperature of -8..... Oh well only 3 weeks til the ski hills open :-)
  • Due to snow here Friday i heard
  • razil said:

Due to snow here Friday i heard

Only in the north of scotland. 9 degrees in the south.
  • Well, its snowing here in Prague. Never seen it this early before. Clocks havent gone back, leaves still on trees. Horrible wet stuff, no good to man or beast
  • Yeah not very pleasant is it? My girls are loving it though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Must be snowing in Woolwich @rothko just texted and told me he's got six inches up his back door.
  • buckshee said:

Must be snowing in Woolwich @rothko just texted and told me he's got six inches up his back door.

Brilliant!
  • buckshee said:

Must be snowing in Woolwich @rothko just texted and told me he's got six inches up his back door.

That's a bit of a rehash of a true tv situation. After a night when expected snow did not fall the female anchor in the studio says to the weatherman "so what happened to the six inches you promised me last night". The studio crew collapses into laughter.
  • buckshee said:

Not Rylan again?

• edited October 2012

buckshee said:

That's a bit of a rehash of a true tv situation. After a night when expected snow did not fall the female anchor in the studio says to the weatherman "so what happened to the six inches you promised me last night". The studio crew collapses into laughter.
    Snopes.com

• buckshee said:

actually just 'lol'd
  • Just my dandruff