Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bog roll

I've just been sitting there letting nature takes it's course and got to thinking - why don't they make bog roll thicker?

I mean, does anyone here really use a single sheet for anything? It's not even big enough to blow your nose on.

Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    I agree. However cack rag will never be made so thick that a finger is incapable of going through.

Few things can match the shock and pain of that
  • Options
    I hope you washed your hands b4 touching this forum!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I agree. However cack rag will never be made so thick that a finger is incapable of going through.

Few things can match the shock and pain of that

I knew either you or MCS would reply to this Thread. Off_it do not get drawn into joining their sick little hobby...! LOL
  • Options
    Off_it, great thread man!

I could really bring this into disrepute, but i wont!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I read yesterday that someone is sending used shit wipe to certain celebs. Can't remember who has received them, but one chap (sports commentator) has received several packages.

This led me to thinking.........has anyone got Simon Jordan's address?
  • Options
    I wouldnt waste that on SJ, he dont deserve my feces!
  • Options
    Off_it. Come and join us

Hehehehehe

MCS We've got one!!!
  • Options
    2 sheets for major work, 1 sheet for fine detail??

:D
  • Options
    Dunno about sheets but the normal protocol is as follows.

One up, one down, one shine.

That doesn't seem like much paper though raz
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I wasn't implying only 3 sheets... 2 sheets folded for major work, etc..

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never underestimate the power of the wet/baby wipe
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Never underestimate the power of the wet/baby wipe

Nah not baby wipes, they sting like hell!
  • Options
    Me and Lookout are so proud that our weeks, neigh months or toil, resulted in posts regarding bog roll.

our mothers would be proud..... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Me and Lookout are so proud that our weeks, neigh months or toil, resulted in posts regarding bog roll.

your lucky i didnt start the wiping thread!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Me and Lookout are so proud that our weeks, neigh months or toil, resulted in posts regarding bog roll.

Well, I could always instead start a thread on multicultralism, or politics, or religion or even .......... VALLEY GOLD!!!
    ;o)
  • Options
    No, lets keep it down here in the pan.

Me an MCS are having fun
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I read yesterday that someone is sending used shit wipe to certain celebs. Can't remember who has received them, but one chap (sports commentator) has received several packages.

This led me to thinking.........has anyone got Simon Jordan's address?
    They've been sending them to the BBC. Adrian Chiles (Match of the Day 2) had been getting it.
  • Options
    We must be due a VG debate!

Did anyone not get tickets for Watford because of us VG scoundrels?

Discuss

(I am off to lunch)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Off_it. Come and join us

Hehehehehe

MCS We've got one!!!

It's funny, most people simply assume that everyone adopts the same "technique" when it comes to doing the paperwork, but there are many different variations on getting the same job done. The roll to the left cheek, the roll to the right cheek, standing up, sitting down, the "birdie". And that's before we even start talking about the paperwork itself - the single sheet (for the brave/foolish), the double over, the treble over (for particularly "moist" work), the "fistful of dollars" approach. The permutations are seemingly endless!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I no I shouldn't ask - but what is the "birdie"?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I no I should ask - but what is the "birdie"

thought you were off to lunch?
    as you asked, I'll be seeing you at watford you'll be pleased to know (even tho it might actually be our move date!)
  • Options
    watched some army thing where it was standard to use the same segment but to keep folding it over.didn't really watch much more after that.
  • Options
    I was about to go to lunch but this thread is quite gripping.
  • Options
    reminds me of that curry i went to once with you and your mates when i was the only girl and your mate decided to ask everyone which way they wipe!!!
  • Options
    The permutations are seemingly endless indeed.

Like a rubiks cube.

I don't know how to do them though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]reminds me of that curry i went to once with you and your mates when i was the only girl and your mate decided to ask everyone which way they wipe!!!

suz, its the best question ever! I remember the time so well when i worked out not everyone stays sitting when they 'wipe'! I was in the minority of sitdown wipers, mostly everyone else (i performed a wipe survey in by old firm, 35 people) was standing to perform this! I couldnt believe it!

Off it is dead right, people just think everyone does it the same. Interesting
  • Options
    This was brought up in my local. After a few sherbets and everyone answered openly and honestly.

Except for the Tottenham fan.

Shyster

I'm not touching him again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I no I shouldn't ask - but what is the "birdie"?

How long have you got?
    Actually, probably better I tell you AFTER you've had your lunch!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I no I shouldn't ask - but what is the "birdie"?

Apparently you do a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and then shake your bum
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]reminds me of that curry i went to once with you and your mates when i was the only girl and your mate decided to ask everyone which way they wipe!!!

suz, its the best question ever! I remember the time so well when i worked out not everyone stays sitting when they 'wipe'! I was in the minority of sitdown wipers, mostly everyone else (i performed a wipe survey in by old firm, 35 people) was standing to perform this! I couldnt believe it!

Off it is dead right, people just think everyone does it the same. Interesting

I think they had the stand up/sit down debate too (which always springs to mind when rothko posts his petitions)
    i don't suppose i'd have minded too much had i not been sober and been in a curry house enjoying my lamb koftas at the time!