Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bog roll

2»

Comments

• Options
    MCS

Do you remember how <PRIVACY BREACH> told us theey did it?

The concourse was silenced and shocked. And I cannot look at the appliances in the shower quiete the same anymore.
  • Options
    Did they do it "mediterranean" style?
  • Options
    Is this thread related to the one a couple of days ago called "Smear Campaign"?
  • Options
    this discussion is calling to be SINKED....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]this discussion is calling to be SINKED....

Sunk? Shurely shome mishtake
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]this discussion is calling to be SINKED....

Seconded!

And the person who started it - and the "smear campaign" one - should be banned for life!!!
  • Options
    Better off just using your hands,more healthier? Or don't you wash your hands after you've been to the toilet.
  • Options
    you are joking?
  • Options
    No? And it's cheaper,wot if there's no bog roll in the toilets.
  • Options
    seriously fella! if you got one of them chuff washing things then fine but.........seriously?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Once you've washed your hands you won't notice the difference, honest?
  • Options
    Im begining to realise why your called badger!
  • Options
    do badgers use their hands/claws. surely they'd use the nearest bush/leaves?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I meant the saying 'you smell like a badgers ass mate' personally i dont know wat a badgers ass smells like but imagine its pretty bad having no toilet paper an all. is that a saying? i dont know. all i know is that wiping your arse with your hand is the most ransid thing ive ever heard!

badger, what if there's no bog roll, you do your deed and then find out that there's no soap?
  • Options
    anyone ever had colonic irrigation?!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]anyone ever had colonic irrigation?!!

I don't know anyone in the army, let alone someone from the top brass who'd water my garden.
  • Options
    hehe, excellent work on this thread