Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

feckin weather

124»

Comments

• Options
    No chance, lows of 3 degrees the next couple of days.
  • Options
    Never mind
  • Options
    Even I am going in the nth upper for that one

How's the glory hunter now
  • Options
    Do you need directions ?
  • Options
    I love this thread.
  • Options
    Well he is either snorkeling or been ate by a shark, because I see its a nice 26 degrees in Sharm at the mo.
  • Options
    He's making the most of it whilst the sun shines! gets dark about 4.30 so have to make the most of it.
  • Options
    Well he is either snorkeling or been ate by a shark, because I see its a nice 26 degrees in Sharm at the mo.
    To be fair, the shark would spit him out as he tastes too bitter!

• Options
    He's probably got the sh*ts and can't leave the room.
  • Options
    Just heard he has been trying to make a swan out of a towel for the last three hours...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha Ha beautiful today no wind, no shit's and plenty of snorkelling.
  • Options
    No point him folding the towel smudge he wouldn't reach the bed to put it on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Home tomorrow night weather been nice since Friday. We have been staying in Nabq bay but went shopping in Naama Bay last night. What a eye opener I could have flogged my wife and daughter a 1000 times. I bet there quite a few Shirley Valentines over here each year.
  • Options
    Still, at least you won't have to miss Rochdale at home next week.
  • Options
    Home tomorrow night weather been nice since Friday. We have been staying in Nabq bay but went shopping in Naama Bay last night. What a eye opener I could have flogged my mum and daughter a 1000 times. I bet there quite a few Shirley Valentines over here each year.
    You'd be able to stretch out on the empty seats on the plane home.

• Options
    Just got back thanks for your company.