Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ravel Morrison - Literary genius

2»

Comments

• Options
    You want to give Ravel Morrison a gun?
    Seems to me he's so f***ing stupid that he'd end up killing himself before any insurgents got close to being endangered
  • Options
    Unfortunately I think this kid will be out of the game by the age of 22, spend his life living off the social in a crack den no doubt having fathered 10 children he doesnt see or care about.

You the british taxpayers will be paying for his mistakes the rest of your lives - that will be the depressing truth in all of this.

• Options
    Unfortunately I think this kid will be out of the game by the age of 22, spend his life living off the social in a crack den no doubt having fathered 10 children he doesnt see or care about.

You the british taxpayers will be paying for his mistakes the rest of your lives - that will be the depressing truth in all of this.

this applies to him and thousands of others .. the potential tradgedy here is that Morrison has had the opportunity to make a career (he may well still do so), an opportunity not available to thousands and thousands of other young men .. it goes to show that you can take the boy from the ghetto .. etc etc
  • Options
    Grew up on the wrong tracks! What a load of shite. He grew up in a generation that were better served by a political party, trying to eradicate child poverty, than any other generation; and it probably won't happen again. I suspect most of our great/grandfathers worked their arse off in poverty, left school before they were teens, and were able to read/write and have a political opinion of whatever persuasion.

Pisses of utter human detritus like him have no idea on deprived areas. I hate Tottenham, but going back to the 60's and the Don McCullin's photos in the Tate at the moment you can see the effects of real poverty and lost generations in London; i know he's lancastrian.

Frankly anyone who finds this sort of thing funny, is a witless moron. The mindless co-opting of cod-jamaican-rap-speak is hilarious in it's lack of jocularity. The use of language and wit by the working class was all about patter and duplicity. Gees an original yer momma joke is beyond this guy. This guy just fucked wit, and sucked tit, before entering another doomed feeble-minded English football career. And we wonder why French, Italians, Spanish and many other nationalities can analyse and think in game past 4-4-2.
    Good post.
    Agree that kids have more opportunity's now, growing up in the '70's at the local comprehensive the options were, work in the local factory or sign on! Now its university for all if you have a bit of get up and go and gap years! WTF I'm still waiting for my gap year! Some kids, not all thank god, want a hand out rather than a hand up!
    Idiots like this chap are in the minority IMO, also I find most kids will work hard and try and better themselves if given a fair opportunity.
  • Options

this applies to him and thousands of others .. the potential tradgedy here is that Morrison has had the opportunity to make a career (he may well still do so), an opportunity not available to thousands and thousands of other young men .. it goes to show that you can take the boy from the ghetto .. etc etc
    Dont buy all this ghetto bullshit in this country. Its a state of mind. You get housing and free education and benefits in this country its up to you what you make of it. Go to Brazil and see what a real ghetto is then start moaning. Making youtube videos rapping about how tough it is on the streets and having to "kill man to survive" or get respect is utter bollox.

The streets are shit and your manor a rough house cos of scum like you selling drugs and mugging people rather than getting a job cos you cant be arsed to work hard at anything and would rather have the chip on the shoulder wanna be gangster attitude.

Feck the lot of them, let them get on with it just dont keep whinging about it with sob stories.

This bloke in particular sounds a fecking idiot.

• Options
    Well said RCT
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Good post.
    Agree that kids have more opportunity's now, growing up in the '70's at the local comprehensive the options were, work in the local factory or sign on! Now its university for all if you have a bit of get up and go and gap years! WTF I'm still waiting for my gap year! Some kids, not all thank god, want a hand out rather than a hand up!
    Idiots like this chap are in the minority IMO, also I find most kids will work hard and try and better themselves if given a fair opportunity.

You had a factory to work at!? You lucky bastard.

• Options
    Good post.

You had a factory to work at!? You lucky bastard.

We had to work 24 hours a day and lick gravel off road for tea, BUT we were happy!
  • Options
    Grew up on the wrong tracks! What a load of shite. He grew up in a generation that were better served by a political party, trying to eradicate child poverty, than any other generation; and it probably won't happen again. I suspect most of our great/grandfathers worked their arse off in poverty, left school before they were teens, and were able to read/write and have a political opinion of whatever persuasion.

Pisses of utter human detritus like him have no idea on deprived areas. I hate Tottenham, but going back to the 60's and the Don McCullin's photos in the Tate at the moment you can see the effects of real poverty and lost generations in London; i know he's lancastrian.

Frankly anyone who finds this sort of thing funny, is a witless moron. The mindless co-opting of cod-jamaican-rap-speak is hilarious in it's lack of jocularity. The use of language and wit by the working class was all about patter and duplicity. Gees an original yer momma joke is beyond this guy. This guy just fucked wit, and sucked tit, before entering another doomed feeble-minded English football career. And we wonder why French, Italians, Spanish and many other nationalities can analyse and think in game past 4-4-2.
    Blimey, all that fury generated from a throwaway tweet from a young div from Manchester.
  • Options

Blimey, all that fury generated from a throwaway tweet from a young div from Manchester.
    Have you SEEN the most trafficked Millwall forum? CT's rant looks like an excerpt from a Beatrix Potter book compared to the bile on there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have you SEEN the most trafficked Millwall forum? CT's rant looks like an excerpt from a Beatrix Potter book compared to the bile on there
    That is very true but even Morrison's tweet looks intellectual compared to that place.

However SLL does have a point. It was just a tweet, a stupid, ignorant tweet but some of the state of the nation stuff based on that one tweet is just an insey-whincy OTT. IMHO that is : - )

• Options
    A post about the pies at Bury could result is a 'this country' theme developing.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

We had to work 24 hours a day and lick gravel off road for tea, BUT we were happy!

You had gravel? Toff.
  • Options

You had gravel? Toff.

Yeah typical of the middle class tossers on this site.

• Options

That is very true but even Morrison's tweet looks intellectual compared to that place.

However SLL does have a point. It was just a tweet, a stupid, ignorant tweet but some of the state of the nation stuff based on that one tweet is just an insey-whincy OTT. IMHO that is : - )

Couldn't really care about the implications/resonance of his quotes Henry, it was a reaction against the paltry attempt to justify his comments. Not intially inspired by his comments, and then a rant into how useless and lacking in wit he was, with the comment that someone who finds it funny is just as witless. Rant it most certainly was.