Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ever Been Drunk?

Comments

• Options
    You've never been drunk then?
    You must have been when you bought those boots
  • Options
    I have mixed with too many people who took drugs which, luckily, put me right off at a young age.

• Options
    You must have been when you bought those boots
    NSS' missus loves them, what more could I want?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yes but when i get drunk its a gradual thing . ( The more i drink the drunker i get ) and i know how many beers are going to get me drunk and i know when to stop . Taking a chemical drug is surely pretty much an instantaneous thing and you can never be sure what your taking or how your body is going to react.
    Maybe i'm wrong ?.
  • Options
    Ket boots.
  • Options
    Taking a chemical drug is surely pretty much an instantaneous thing and you can never be sure what your taking. Maybe i'm wrong ?.
    Its an experience thing just like any drug, you learn your own tolerence. You realise Alcohol is a drug too right ? same as smoking. More people die from that each year than all recreation drugs combined, its just they are ok in most people eyes as they are legal and taxable
  • Options
    Without a regulated industry it is true that there will be the inevitable uncertainty beds, but much like anything you get to know your limits
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Taking a chemical drug is surely pretty much an instantaneous thing and you can never be sure what your taking. Maybe i'm wrong ?.
    Its an experience thing just like any drug, you learn your own tolerence. You realise Alcohol is a drug too right ? same as smoking. More people die from that each year than all recreation drugs combined, its just they are ok in most people eyes as they are legal and taxable
    I know .I'm definately not defending Alchohol ( it killed my dad) and smoking is a massive killer. On a personal perspective i couldn't imagine taking a drug that does what it does to those guys in the above videos.
  • Options
    Yes but when i get drunk its a gradual thing . ( The more i drink the drunker i get ) and i know how many beers are going to get me drunk and i know when to stop . Taking a chemical drug is surely pretty much an instantaneous thing and you can never be sure what your taking or how your body is going to react.
    Maybe i'm wrong ?.
    drugs are all about the person who is taking them. If you are half sensible then you to do them in moderation, dont go mad and basically have a f*****g good time. im not proud of doing them, but if something enhances your night and doesnt affect anybody else, then im sweet with it.
  • Options
    It was one of the maddest nights of my life the first time I ate half a ketamin horse pill , fooking loved it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Back in the old days they used to use arsenic to get stoned which I'd imagine is pretty dangerous

I'm quite naive in relation to drugs to, so how is Ketamine administered, is it a tablet you swallow, or smoke, or is it in a bottle that you sniff like that other stuff I've heard of amirate or something?
    Just being curious!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I was filled up with Ketamine to play in a rugby match with broken ribs.Was able to play but had two pints afterwards and the rest of the weekend was a bit of a blur!
  • Options
    Tried K many moons ago and didn't like it, weed was always my ting. Threw a massive whitey outside the Horse and Groom before losing to Middlesbrough 5-2 (I think) around 94/95. Crappy train ride home that day :(
  • Options
    I have snorted it smoked it drunk it and eaten it , when I ate it , it fooked me good an proper
  • Options
    Give some to OohAah!
  • Options
    Back in the old days they used to use arsenic to get stoned which I'd imagine is pretty dangerous

I'm quite naive in relation to drugs to, so how is Ketamine administered, is it a tablet you swallow, or smoke, or is it in a bottle that you sniff like that other stuff I've heard of amirate or something?
    Just being curious!
    I watched that BBC programme when they were doing shops going through different time periods and stuff , i think i remember they used to put arsenic in childrens sweets in the 'Good Old Days'.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Just being curious!
    I watched that BBC programme when they were doing shops going through different time periods and stuff , i think i remember they used to put arsenic in childrens sweets in the 'Good Old Days'.
    You could buy cocaine in chemists at the start of the last century.
  • Options

Just being curious!
    You could buy cocaine in chemists at the start of the last century.
    Ah they don't make 'em like they used to! :0

• Options
    I'm not dissimilar to you Beds. I haven't ever been on any drugs other than alcohol. I don't have any strong views against drugs and I don't care either way if people want to take them, it's just not something that appeals to me. I'm pretty clumsy at the best of times and I'm unnecessarily tall so I don't really need to take something that will make me more liable to fall over for no reason
  • Options
    Fudging hell went out on the beers last night with the future father in law.

Had 7 pints and 3 jaeger bombs

Feel terrible today having to get train to football training today!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wrong thread Dazzler you want the proper drunk thread not this one
  • Options
    Maybe i'm wrong ?.
    drugs are all about the person who is taking them. If you are half sensible then you to do them in moderation, dont go mad and basically have a f*****g good time. im not proud of doing them, but if something enhances your night and doesnt affect anybody else, then im sweet with it.

This - but I am actually quite proud of it
  • Options
    Drugs are bad.

You all belong in prison.

• Options
    Time much time in the east eh Stu?
  • Options
    Here we go..............
  • Options
    Drugs are bad.

They are only bad, because that is what we are told
  • Options
    Drugs are bad.

I bet you wasn't trying to get morphine off off the nurses when your mate was in hospital :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Drugs are bad.

• Options
    Drugs are bad.

I bet you wasn't trying to get morphine off off the nurses when your mate was in hospital :-)
    Moi??? Never!

I ain't sharing needles with that dirty northerner!!

• Options
    Not sure I should be saying this....
    My Mum is quite ill and has to take Morphine, I gave Her her dose yesterday and smelt the bottle. Felt sick and guidy.
    Do people really take that through choice ?