Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone watching boxing tonight - klitschko vs chisora

Comments

• Options
    Klitscko is looking tired!!

Chisora will come out in the 12th (if it goes that far?) all guns blazing that will be his only hope of winning this?
  • Options
    It's close. If it wasnt in Germany i would say Chisora could win this.
  • Options
    Judges have Klitschko 6 rounds up! Nonsense. Never expect him to get a points decision here, but it is closer than that. 2-3 in it at the most.
  • Options
    Judges have Klitschko 6 rounds up! Nonsense. Never expect him to get a points decision here, but it is closer than that. 2-3 in it at the most.
    100% agree Clem

• Options
    its a tight one, klits looks very tired, chis is doing ok
  • Options
    Don't think chizora has done anything to be honest, wouldn't mind seeing the big scousers lad David price have a go against klitchko would have the power to hurt him , chizora just ain't got the power to hurt him
  • Options
    Haye would have beaten this Brother.
  • Options
    12th round watch this go now!!!!
  • Options
    12th round watch this go now!!!!
    TN: Result NOW: ?
  • Options
    Points win Klitscho points win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think Vitali would have gone if we still had 15 rounders!
  • Options
    announcing the points at round 4 and 8 kills the suspense.
  • Options
    looks like round 13 may start
  • Options
    ha 8 pts he won by, what a joke
  • Options
    Here we go 2 fights for the price of one .....lol
  • Options
    8 points???!!!!
  • Options
    How on earth did they score it that much in the favour of Klitscho ?
  • Options
    ha 8 pts he won by, what a joke
    why i dont really watch pro boxing
  • Options
    robbed.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Not sure about robbed Karim. Chis gave a good account of himself during the fight, it was never 8 points, but probably 2-3. Like I said above, Vitali would probably have gone if there were still 15 rounds. He got caught with a big right at the end and looked shaken. Suspect he'll have a couple of broken ribs after this as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AND NEXT TIME NOT IN GERMANY OR UKRAINE COME TO ENGLAND AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!
  • Options
    Won't happen TN while the two of them control the weight. They call the shots and get away with a lot of gamesmanship behind the scenes.
  • Options
    Anyway:
    Not to worry, Thanks to all who thanked Me for pointing out the "Free" 456Sky channel tonight.
    Have a nice day. ;-)
  • Options
    i want to see Vitali vs David Haye
  • Options
    That stuff in the ring after the fight was all a bit wwf. I was expecting Vince Mcmahon to walk in
  • Options
    Switched to Five Live after the fight and the commentator gave it by the same points margin, so not too sure that there can be too many accusations of bias by the judges.

As for David Haye - talking a much better fight now than he gave the other brother. At least Chisora gave it a go.
  • Options
    vitali was not good and del boy showed some go in him,but i only gave del boy three rounds at most.
  • Options
    Same here nolly, it was difficult to give him much more, and in fairness I thought only the 8th was he a clear winner
  • Options
    Fair play to Chisora, he did a lot better than I thought and I made it a lot closer than the judges.