Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Spares

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Ive got two adult tickets for Bournemouth going spare, can no longer make it as ive got work that night. Inbox me if youre interested.

Comments

• Options
    I've got one ticket for Bournemouth going spare.
  • Options
    Have one OAP and one junior ticket going spare. Can swap an adult ticket if necessary to allow you to sit next to your kid.
  • Options
    Think I know someone who wants one, are they still going? Adult needed.
  • Options
    One Adult ticket face value £20.
  • Options
    I now have two adult tickets!

A poster on here kindly sold me their spares but now circumstances have come up and we now cant go.

So if anyone wants them let me know, face value.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    new user here....I have one adult ticket going if anyone wants it.Might have more tickets for sale but don't know yet,depends on work
  • Options
    blimey its going to be half empty!
  • Options
    new user here....I have one adult ticket going if anyone wants it.Might have more tickets for sale but don't know yet,depends on work
    Give it back to the ticket office no problem

• Options
    Yippee, you have won the prize for the strangest name on this forum

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got loads going spare.............I bought heaps expecting to sell them on for a big mark up, but now we are playing sh*t no-one wants to go and looks like i'm lumbered with them !!! ;)
  • Options
    im going to contact the club early doors tomorrow or monday and see if they can help me out...
  • Options
    Anyone still got one - just discovered I can get there! Please inbox me if you have......
  • Options
    I've got loads going spare.............I bought heaps expecting to sell them on for a big mark up, but now we are playing sh*t no-one wants to go and looks like i'm lumbered with them !!! ;)
    Thought about changing your username to Pinnochio Golfie?
  • Options
    Has anyone still got one spare?
  • Options
    Anyone still got one - just discovered I can get there! Please inbox me if you have......
    Phone the club, they might of had returns
  • Options
    Phone the club, they might of had returns
    Good advice - they had one! The man with 8 wins and 1 draw this season will be at Bournemouth!
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay in not responding earlier for ticket request. Anyway, I still have a spare ticket if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    We might go if 2 adult spares. Inbox me
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay in not responding earlier for ticket request. Anyway, I still have a spare ticket if anyone is interested.
    if you still have one free I'm after one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the ticket is yours if you want it.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Still got an OAP and a junior available. Happy to give away if you can meet in Bournemouth.
  • Options
    Still got an OAP and a junior available. Happy to give away if you can meet in Bournemouth.
    Lol, you could have so much fun with this...............but I won't, I'll be a good boy.
  • Options
    I may be interested in the junior ticket if I can find an adult ticket going
  • Options
    I'm sending you a PM.
  • Options
    what is a junior? an under 13? or under 18? 16?
  • Options
    Under 16
  • Options
    OAP ticket gone to Deadred
  • Options
    Ashford - if you can get an adult, I can swap you for mine so you can sit next to your kid.