Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth Spares

2»

Comments

• Options
    I have one adult ticket available for Saturday as a friend can no longer make the game. Inbox me if interested.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    DA8addick
    I've sent you a Message board post AND PM.... DA8

because i didnt know what i was doing!
  • Options
    I have one adult ticket available for Saturday as a friend can no longer make the game. Inbox me if interested.
    Actually DA8 I think Junior Red 80 has posted on your message board.
  • Options
    ticket now sold..
  • Options
    I think the activity board causes more hassle than its worth. People still giving out mobiles on there and stuff. Private messages are to be sent via the inbox in the top right hand corner.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I think the activity board causes more hassle than its worth. People still giving out mobiles on there and stuff. Private messages are to be sent via the inbox in the top right hand corner.
    It does have its uses Curb It like the farewell messages you encouraged us to send to that Troll Charlie Varrick? recently, I LMAO at your original version in particular.
  • Options
    Has any one got 2 children's / adults tickets ?
  • Options
    It does have its uses Curb It like the farewell messages you encouraged us to send to that Troll Charlie Varrick? recently, I LMAO at your original version in particular.
    Haha. I think I sobered up and decided to change it the next morning.
  • Options
    Ah, that's why it didn't quite have the same ring to it then.
  • Options
    Got 2 spare students ticket for face value.
    However been told 1 of the tickets the bit of the ticket you tear off, has come of.
    If anyone is planning to go in the home end, they and use this ticket ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have one adult ticket going face value
  • Options
    I have one adult ticket going face value
    Who pulled out then?
  • Options
    gone. my brother is working mate. we need to decide on a pub
  • Options
    gone. my brother is working mate. we need to decide on a pub
    Wait til the day to decide, or let Sam guide us
  • Options
    Have a spare going if anyone needs it
  • Options
    Still got one spare will work for OAP/U!6/NUS.

I'd rather give it away than see it go to waste.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I would have the student one ? If that's ok? Just got to find a way of getting there. Is there coaches still going down there? Will pay you something towards ticket even though I am a poor student
  • Options
    Your welcome to it if you can get down there. Sorry, no idea about coaches. Let me know as soon as you can in case someone else wants it
  • Options
    Ok have got my mate to drive down there. Would need one more ticket for him. Would be happy to give a lift in his car if in the maidstone area if you live around there jints? But yeah olly would your ticket be an adult one?
  • Options
    Very kind but I'm in London. Will be going down on the train. I'll inbox you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    000jaaaaay
    ollywozere has said he has a spare at 10.11 (don't know if still available).
  • Options
    Yeah have sorted it out with him. Cheers anyways
  • Options
    Any More spares ?
  • Options
    Any More spares ?
    Got a student ticket
    Block 21
    If you want it
  • Options
    Sold !!
  • Options