Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fly to Carlisle With The Team

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
If 5 people are mad enough to pay this, I'm guessing the club will have a free trip!

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2621806,00.html

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to the club with that!
  • Options
    I would actually pay for this!
  • Options
    Is Steve Jones in charge of it?

• Options
    £2,500 is borderline kebab money
  • Options
    HOW MUCH? .. Good God, I flew round the world for less than that .. but boy, were my arms tired
  • Options
    sounds great tbf but not for that price!
  • Options
    Do you actually get to play in the game as well?
  • Options
    For £50 you can handle SCPs baggage.
  • Options
    It'd be easier to fly to Manchester and get a train up ;-)
  • Options
    Not the Charlton I know.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they get 5 people the photo will be interesting. Pixulated faces all round. Bank robbers or drug barons only!

Surprised the contact is Steve Kavanagh. Thought Prince Babayoko from Lagos would be more apt.
  • Options
    Is it £2500.00 each or total price for 5 people ie £500 each?
  • Options
    Each.
  • Options
    £2500 I cant believe it. This is truly representative of the club out of touch with reality.I recently flew to Thailand for £500.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    If they get 5 people the photo will be interesting. Pixulated faces all round. Bank robbers or drug barons only!.
    Haha that had crossed my mind. If I did it there's no way I want a story and pictures.

I'll be surprised if they don't get 5 people to cough it up to be honest.

• Options
    £2500 I cant believe it. This is truly representative of the club out of touch with reality.
    Yep. A tenth of the average man's salary.

Id expect a handjob from Johnnie Jackson and free inflight headphones for that.
  • Options
    £2500 I cant believe it. This is truly representative of the club out of touch with reality.I recently flew to Thailand for £500.
    You might be out of touch if you don't think five people will cough up. We do have some wealthy fans.

• Options
    I can't believe a league one team are chartering a plane.
  • Options
    If I had the money I'd do it and I'm sure their are fans that do have that sort of money
  • Options
    The club obviously think this will be a massive benifit flying up to Scotland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, someone, somewhere will be wedged up enough to do this, and fair play to them.

Comparing it with the cost of the flight misses the point, there is also a stay in the hotel and lots more besides as part of the deal; besides which, it will raise money for the club. I wish I had the cash to do it, it would be great!
  • Options
    How about Soundas pays for Eddie Addick to go by way of a belated apology?
  • Options
    You might be out of touch if you don't think five people will cough up. We do have some wealthy fans.

It seems a few can't work it out........

• Options
    Free parking at Stansted?

I'm in!
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited February 2012
    2,500 each. That's a bit stiff. Rules out 99.9% of fans. Wonder what the reasons behind it are though. Will bring in 12,500 quid max less expenses. In the grand scheme of things, peanuts to Charlton (or is it?). I suppose every little helps.
  • Options
    Is it £2500.00 each or total price for 5 people ie £500 each?
    At 500quid it'd be decent value! You'd pay nearly that much for everything theyre offering independently. The extra 2 grand gets a lovely picture of you windswept at Stansted Airport standing next to Chris Powell. Every mantelpiece needs one.
  • Options
    Hasn't anyone told them that there is an airport at Carlisle
  • Options
    £2500 I cant believe it. This is truly representative of the club out of touch with reality.
    Yep. A tenth of the average man's salary.

Id expect a handjob from Johnnie Jackson and free inflight headphones for that.
    I'm sure you'd get one of those!
  • Options
    Fantastic idea, do we get to pick the team as well.
    And will we be flying Easyjet to save a few quid.
  • Options
    Got the idea off Roy King but not the price,got a picture of a plane and team already at Newcastle Airport.If you are old enough 14838 Airborne Division.Think i will give it amiss this time around,old hat.