Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Stevenage - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Stamp on Danny Green by Mark Roberts! Referee hasn't seen it, nothing given.
  • Options
    Dirty classless bastards
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    So Iainment is now claiming to be Irish, Florida is walking on water and Carlisle are only drawing. But Addicks winning so we're all happy...
  • Options
    I dont want to be an asshole (but its hard not to be when your me) but....BWP needs to get a goal, SCP has put more than enough faith in him in recent times, maybe he contributes more to the game than I can see on here (obviously), but hes paid to score goals and at least 1 every 5 matches is a minimum requirement, thats fair?.. so WTF!!!! if they wont go in and theres no one else then play 4-5-1 and be done with it, we have midfielders that can score as they have proved all season long. than again, i could be completely wrong..please feel free to put me in my place.
    OKAY BWP I TAKE IT BACK...jeesus, calm down

• Options
    Morrison clears away...given back to Bostwick, Ben Hamer gathers at the feet of Wilson.
  • Options
    BWP with the third goal surely!! Chris Day saves with his feet!! Unbelievable!!
  • Options
    So close for BWP, could have 2 or 3 :(!!!
  • Options
    Oh god! Come on BWP!
  • Options
    Did not think I would feel this good today. Great performance in the second half again.
  • Options
    Stevenage coming down the left with Laird, goes for goal, wide...corner to Stevenage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh dear bradford are loosing
  • Options
    Haynes about to come on for Charlton, corner cleared by BWP. Green is there midway inside the Charlton half. Free kick to Charlton with Danny Green going in the book?!
  • Options
    BWP could easily have had a hatrick and stevenage stamping on our players..
  • Options
    why cant we do it against the lower teams?
  • Options
    hudds 2-0 exeter rhodes
  • Options
    Green 2 bookings away from a ban (8 yellows).
  • Options
    Free kick to Stevenage, Byrom takes...in comes the delivery, Mark Roberts meets the cross, header goes wide.
  • Options
    Dirty team
  • Options
    Haynes comes on for super JJ.
  • Options
    JJ off. Haynes on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    table looks very healthy now, do we need the owls to win tomorrow or a draw a better result? maybe the blades to win and open a gap up over 3rd? i would prefer an owls win....but i want us to be champions!
  • Options
    CP preserving JJ by the sound of it
  • Options
    Darius Charles comes forward for Stevenage, finds Freeman, ushered away by Stephens, cross comes in headed away by Morrison, BWP collects, superb hold up play, finds Kermo, turns back to Solly...in comes the tackle...out for a throw to Charlton.
  • Options
    What is it with Green and yellows?
  • Options
    Draw would be best tomorrow
  • Options
    table looks very healthy now, do we need the owls to win tomorrow or a draw a better result? maybe the blades to win and open a gap up over 3rd? i would prefer an owls win....but i want us to be champions!
    Let's get this win first. Not over yet
  • Options
    Owls win
  • Options
    8 minutes to go...here's Aneke, free kick goes against Solly...referee gets it wrong yet again.
  • Options
    8 mins to go
  • Options
    I'm an echo :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!