Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Stevenage - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    JJ and Wiggo wanted a Sheff U win - widen the gap to third. One aim.
  • Options
    echo echo echo...
  • Options
    bradford equalised
  • Options
    oh good bradford have equalised
  • Options
    Just got to keep it cool and then with 2 mins left one more for luck..
  • Options
    Long clearance from Hamer...tidied up by Roberts as far as Morrison...here's Wilson though, good tackle from Hollands, Kermo on the half way, Wilson goes down and looks in a real spot of bother. Stevenage could be down to 10, all 3 subs used.
  • Options
    Sounds like Wilson has been their best player
  • Options
    Wilson gets up and limps towards the physio...
  • Options
    The only good thing about being 5hrs behind is that when we win i have a longer day to celebrate, i walk around Port St Lucie Florida like a complete nutter beaming, havent felt so good about football for 5yrs!!
  • Options
    table looks very healthy now, do we need the owls to win tomorrow or a draw a better result? maybe the blades to win and open a gap up over 3rd? i would prefer an owls win....but i want us to be champions!
    Don't think it matters what others do it's all down to us and we are going to average two points a game and go up as champions

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    carliesle 3-2 yeovil
  • Options
    FT bury 1-1 orient
  • Options
    The only good thing about being 5hrs behind is that when we win i have a longer day to celebrate, i walk around Port St Lucie Florida like a complete nutter beaming, havent felt so good about football for 5yrs!!
    I have 3 hours on you. I'm in California. :-)
  • Options
    Danny Green down the right, BWP plays to Haynes, almost a third!! ANOTHER great save by Chris Day!
  • Options
    When your 11 hours ahead you cant get to sleep and end up watching the sun rise cause your still buzzing..
  • Options
    carliesle 3-2 yeovil
    Yay!

• Options
    Their goalie keeping is from a 5-0 win.
  • Options
    carlisle 3-2 yeovil
  • Options
    when i wear my 100yrs charlton shirt they are astounded here, they think the world has only existed for 80yrs
  • Options
    Corner to Charlton, Green to take, headed away by Aneke, Solly mis controls and here come Stevenage....Solly gets back and cleans up, Hamer clears, Kermo flicks on, BWP holds up, Bostwick clears.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FT notts co 1-0 c'field
    FT colch 0-0 rdale
  • Options
    I WISH THE COMMENTATORS WOULDN'T GET SO EXCITED I KEEP THINKING WE'VE SCORED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Byrom for Stevenage turns it wide to the right, Henry with the ball...cleared by the charlton defense, flag goes up for offside anyway, free kick Charlton.
  • Options
    Their goalie keeping is from a 5-0 win.
    ABSOLUTELY !!!

Proper performance...

Ive got a feeling that we are gonna destroy a few teams on the run in in front of 18k crowds...

• Options
    Florida_Addick said:

ROB
    I have 3 hours on you. I'm in California. :-)

dammit! (always the bridesmaid)
  • Options
    Sun going down in Tunbridge Wells, Camellias looking through the window, Charlton winning what else could you want today?
  • Options
    FT wycombe 5-0 hpool
    FT carliesle 3-2 yeovil
    FT bmouth 0-1 mk dons
    FT hudds 2-0 exeter

• Options
    BWP AND ANOTHER WONDERFUL SAVE FROM CHRIS DAY!
  • Options
    SAVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Shit shit shit shit. BWP played a blinder sounds like.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!