Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Stevenage - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Both teams' main CF option receiving treatment at the moment.
  • Options
    For those interested in the 6 nations Ireland just beat Italy 42-10. Benson, Hayes and Doherty not on the scoresheet though.
  • Options
    East stand
    That is gorgeous!

• Options
    Bit of gamesmanship from Stevenage as a player goes down in order for the manager to give instructions to the team from the dug out.
    commentators opinion though
  • Options
    Haynes on the bench in case BWP has to make way...back on the pitch for the moment.
  • Options
    West stand
  • Options
    Stevenage up to their usual shenanigins
  • Options
    Ashton straight out of play for an Addicks throw...Wiggins down the left...cut out by Wilson who gives it away...free kick to Stevenage on the half way line.
  • Options
    1300 for Stevenage
  • Options
    Headed out by Taylor , out to Freeman, back to Byrom, cut out by BWP who then commits a foul...chance for Stevenage to load the box.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    over 25k
  • Options
    West stand
    Thats the east stand again mate...

• Options
    Free kick which Joel Byrom takes, midway inside the Charlton half...cleared by Hollands...Byrom back in, Hamer collects...top keeping.
  • Options
    Hamer having a good one
  • Options
    Thanks for Six Nations update in middle of match thread - NOT. Just ruined it for me as I am watching it delayed on Sky+.
  • Options
    yes Hamer seems to have improved in the last few games
  • Options
    Ball lofted forward by Stevenage straight through to Hamer...and straight back to Chris Day
  • Options
    Fabulous pics of the ground. COYR!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wilson, turns it back to Henry, back to Beardsley, gets a head to it but claimed by Hamer.
  • Options
    Stevenage messing around has taken the sting out of the initial Charlton onslaught .. Typical Stevenage tactics... Powelly would have warned them about it ...

Big test for us ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton concede possession on halfway line, Wilson infield to Beardsley, back to Wilson, tap back to Freeman, shot comes in, deflected, Stevenage corner.
  • Options
    Stevenage building pressure, shot, deflected .. corner..
  • Options
    Wilson making an early impression on the game.
  • Options
    Come on you reds, lets get it up and running again...
  • Options
    God I hate Stevenage
  • Options
    Stevenage building pressure, shot, deflected .. corner..
    Are you doing this or would you like me to continue?
  • Options
    Go ahead pal...
  • Options
    Here come Stevenage again, give and go from Henry, cross from Long...cleared by Solly only as far as Danny Green who commits a foul, Danny Green being spoken to by the referee.
  • Options
    Danny Green receiving a bit of treatment for a bash on the nose.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for Six Nations update in middle of match thread - NOT. Just ruined it for me as I am watching it delayed on Sky+.
    I'll keep you up to date then - I got the score wrong though. It was 40-10.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!