Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Stevenage - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(im gonna have a drink)
  • Options
    Josh Wright, Benson again
  • Options
    dont be a tosser iainment
    Why am I being a tosser? I've seen all sorts of scores put up on match threads in the past. I've said I won't talk about the England game. What more can I do?
    It's normal to put up other football scores, but not different sports in middle of a match thread. Not everyone is an England supporter....What more could you do? A simple apology - easy.

• Options
    carlisle 1-0 yeovil
  • Options
    This sounds shocking
  • Options
    CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(im gonna have a drink)
    I havent had a drink for three years and I think I am too!

• Options
    josh wright for millwall
  • Options
    Theres something so vital about this game....
  • Options
    bmouth 0-1 mk dons
  • Options
    Stacy Long fouls JJ...chance for Charlton to put some pressure on Stevenage...Hamer with the FK...flicked by Kermit up to WP, half cleared to Solly, turns it forward to Kermy, here's Solly with the cross, comes to JJ, BWP gets a shot, blocked! turned away by Ashton up to the halfway line...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why am I being a tosser? I've seen all sorts of scores put up on match threads in the past. I've said I won't talk about the England game. What more can I do?

It's normal to put up other football scores, but not different sports in middle of a match thread. Not everyone is an England supporter....What more could you do? A simple apology - easy.

Can you take this outside.
  • Options
    FK to Stevenage, Craig Pawson being very fussy. Lofted up towards Charles, Hamer makes an easy claim.
  • Options
    Can we phone Arry and try and get Sandra on.loan up front
  • Options
    Every Charlton player is scoring except any of the 11 at the Valley..
  • Options
    Thanks for Six Nations update in middle of match thread - NOT. Just ruined it for me as I am watching it delayed on Sky+.
    I'll keep you up to date then.
    An apology would have been appreciated...

I'm not sorry so why would I apologise. But I won't say anything about the England game, is that ok?

WHATS THE SCORE ON THE ENGLAND GAME??????????????????????

• Options
    FK to Charlton on the halfway line...here comes Chris Solly, deflected, corner to Charlton, momentum shifting back towards the Addicks...
  • Options
    Corner again! COYR!
  • Options
    Opens can of Carlton....

CORNER !!!!!!!!! COME ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    usually the only live scores we put on here are L1 scores so that we don't ruin things for others, so guys please desist
  • Options
    Charlton pushing again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've seen other sports scores on match threads before.

An apology would be a lie - but if it makes you feel better I'm sorry you now know the Ireland score.

• Options
    JJ keeps possession, Stephens whips in a cross, close by Morrison!
  • Options
    12 minutes to go to half time...Henry commits a foul, FK to Charlton just inside the Stevenage half.
  • Options
    Im freaking out ... I dont know why but this game feels so important ... for the club.. for the season.. for the fans... (starts thinking about having something stronger)
  • Options
    Thanks for Six Nations update in middle of match thread - NOT. Just ruined it for me as I am watching it delayed on Sky+.
    I'll keep you up to date then.
    An apology would have been appreciated...

I'm not sorry so why would I apologise. But I won't say anything about the England game, is that ok?

WHATS THE SCORE ON THE ENGLAND GAME??????????????????????

Embargo in place.
  • Options
    Wiggins takes the FK, Taylor forward...up goes Kermorgant, Taylor helps it on, Jackson manhandled by the Stevenage defense! Goes out for a corner to Charlton.
  • Options
    Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Patience, Charlton...we can win this (just like Ireland!)
  • Options
    Green whips it in...great claim by Chris Day.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!