Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stevenage fans fight

JTJT
edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Anyone see those two clowns fighting each other in their end yesterday?! They practically rolled down the steps together. What was that all about...

Comments

• They were not fighting, they are conjoined twins and one tripped at the top of the stairs. There is a lot of inbreeding up there, allegedly.
  • There is a thread about it on their forum (cant link on my phone for some reason).

Bottle thrown at BWP when he scored. Couple of kids hurt in the scuffle.

• Saw about 15 of them being thrown out - it was a bit distracting to be honest.
  • That forum is awful. Some decent enough comments on there, but it gave me a headache trying to read it.
  • Why is it called "borochat"? Shouldn't it be "FCchat"?
  • edited February 2012
    Or as Kevin Nolan suggested............. maybe Stevechat.
  • A plastic bottle was indeed the case of the ruck, I suspect someone pointed out that the chucker was being a bit of a plonker or summink. Thankfully, we cleverly remove the tops from such lethal weapons thereby diffusing the effect of the Diet Coke branded missile.

• We should have treated them as they treated us when we went to there Shit Hole........................£27 a ticket and shit or no facilities rude police and ignorant stewards - then they would not have had a bottle to throw -or more than likely not turned up --only reason had so many £5 a tciket,

• We should have treated them as they treated us when we went to there Shit Hole........................£27 a ticket and shit or no facilities rude police and ignorant stewards - then they would not have had a bottle to throw -or more than likely not turned up --only reason had so many £5 a tciket,
    Agreed - and put a trough with 2-3 inches of p!ss in it between them and the khazis.

• Sponsored links:

• £27 - I don't remember it being that much.
  • edited February 2012
    when we walked out of the ground we walked past the stevenage coaches, and this young lad asked his dad why the fans were fighting and the dad said '2 of our fans always fight and get kicked out. the same happened at our last away game.'
    class.
    The fat policeman chasing the stevenage fans down the back of the jimmy seed was hilarious.
  • If I lived in Stevenage, I'd probably roll down the stairs head first aswell.
  • edited February 2012
    £27 - I don't remember it being that much.
    sorry they were £23 each plus booking fee... still £19 more than they paid ....do you remember the place being a shithole
    and the toilets swimming in Piss --thats why we are a nice club ...
  • saw that bottle chucked - did not miss by much. disgrace and good on anyone who called the chucker out over it.
  • will stevenage ban him for life?
    if he's lucky.
    sorry they were £23 each plus booking fee... still £19 more than they paid ....do you remember the place being a shithole
    Went to the game on crutches and my leg in plaster, God I was breaking my neck, there was no way I was ploughing through that lake.
    if he's lucky.
    more than likely give him a season ticket as punishment ............
    Went to the game on crutches and my leg in plaster, God I was breaking my neck, there was no way I was ploughing through that lake.
    They were a disgrace dont expect much ...but that was bad.........Burger King after the game could not believe how popular they were -500 customers all for the loo

• Sponsored links:

• I went in the woods by the fair. Now I know how the ladies feel sometimes when they're queuing up for the loos.

• The facilities and parking around the ground was good...............just the ground treated you like shit.
    Probably sign him up the way they were playing. Looked more like a rugby team at times.
  • Was in the back row of the Jimmy Seed stand next to the away fans, for some reason they insisted on abusing our fans for most of the game when our fans clearly weren't bothered nor intimidated by them in anyway as they were a bunch of spotty nerds.

But of course when we scored our fans cheered towards them to which they got the hump, a few of them were thrown out after each goal. Lesson for these kids, don't try and wind opposition fans up if you don't like it done to you.
  • After the game I was at the train station waiting to go through the gates and there was a bunch of lads boasting to a policewoman they'd been thrown out and that they couldn't wait to get back to Stevenage and go Chicago's to get smashed.
    I think that says it all really
  • Walking up Floyd Road after and a group of them started singing West Ham songs to themselves and giving it irons.

Their fans seemed to be a strange bunch of second teamers.
  • 15 or so of them in the garden of the Oak before the game, mainly wearing Stone Island etc. OB came in a couple of times but they didn't cause any trouble ... probably lucky for them as they were vastly out-numbered. They left at 2.00 which seemed a little early ... probably moved on to Antigallican.

Loud but no problem.
  • There was one very stroppy female Stevenage supporter on the walk up Floyd Road, the sort who'd start a fight in an empty room.
  • stonemuse...were they vastly outnumbered by Charlton fans all waiting half hour to get served?? ;-)
  • Walking up Floyd Road after and a group of them started singing West Ham songs to themselves and giving it irons.

Their fans seemed to be a strange bunch of second teamers.
    I saw this group. A family of West Ham fans walked down Floyd Road having been to their game. They were jumped on by a group of Stevenage who started singing West Ham songs and hand shakes all round - very strange!