Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage fans fight

2»

Comments

• Options
    15 or so of them in the garden of the Oak before the game, mainly wearing Stone Island etc. OB came in a couple of times but they didn't cause any trouble ... probably lucky for them as they were vastly out-numbered. They left at 2.00 which seemed a little early ... probably moved on to Antigallican.

Loud but no problem.
    They were more outnumbered than they thought, because 2 or 3 of them I recognised from the boat to Fulham. Unless they were a mix, I recognised them as Charlton.....
  • Options
    15 or so of them in the garden of the Oak before the game, mainly wearing Stone Island etc. OB came in a couple of times but they didn't cause any trouble ... probably lucky for them as they were vastly out-numbered. They left at 2.00 which seemed a little early ... probably moved on to Antigallican.

Loud but no problem.
    They were more outnumbered than they thought, because 2 or 3 of them I recognised from the boat to Fulham. Unless they were a mix, I recognised them as Charlton.....
    Maybe ... as they all had south stand tickets I had assumed they were stevenage ... but couldn't be bothered to ask ... just shows you shouldn't assume ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    stonemuse...were they vastly outnumbered by Charlton fans all waiting half hour to get served?? ;-)
    that's for sure ... what a joke
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I live near Stevenage - not the worst place in the country. Adams family song didn't go down too well on Saturday especially with my Sister and Mother - in fact she was very cross!
  • Options
    stonemuse...were they vastly outnumbered by Charlton fans all waiting half hour to get served?? ;-)
    that's for sure ... what a joke
    Never the same since Lisa, Alan and the previous staff all disappeared after the re-opening. Gave up on it a long time ago now.