Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chesterfield Try #2

2»

Comments

• Options
    Checked my account... Nothing yet. Handed in my refund on 14th Feb, MK Dons home game. Does anyone have an e-mail to contact someone, whisper me if needed.
  • Options
    Missing college with my mate to go, one of the security guards at college is a charlton fan, hell be signing us out at 11 cos of our illness to be ;)
  • Options
    I'll be there with my Dad and Brother. Booked the day off tomorrow so there better not be any freak weather tomorrow!
  • Options
    I'll be there, day of uni and short train to chesterfield coyr
  • Options
    On my way with Addickted and Co....leaving around mid-day and staying over.
  • Options
    will i be able to buy a ticket today at chesterfield?
  • Options
    Yes. You can order on the phone and pick up when you get there or pay cash at the Away ticket office, north side of the ground.
  • Options
    Yes. You can order on the phone and pick up when you get there or pay cash at the Away ticket office, north side of the ground.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    On route in a little while........

COYR
  • Options
    I'm off to the pub soon to get suitably lubricated before the game (generally the best way to watch Chesterfield).

I'm still feeling reasonably optimistic. Anyway hope those on the way have a safe trip and enjoy their time here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have sent you a message brooker, let me know what you think .