Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Inappropriate Clothing

Comments

• Options
    For the record, I was wearing a 6876 jacket, japanese selvedge jeans, a John Smedley and handsewn Quoddy Chukkas.
    what was your valet wearing ? ..surely your coughed up a lady for him
  • Options

If they are coming to enjoy the game then they should be allowed to wear what they like.
    Could not disagree more. Would not want someone wearing a palace/ millwall or any other English club shirt sat next to me at Charlton.

Dilute the tribalism out of the game any further and we may as well go to Fulham.

Totally agree. I.d like to see a Blade, sat on the cop when the Wendies are playing whoever or vice-versa. It wouldn't be pretty. Also how many Charlton would go to The New Den on a sat when we're not playing and wear our colours and sit amongst the locals. As a side issue to the likelyhood of getting a slap, i actually find it quite disrespectful. It's a bit like wearing mudding shoes and walking on someones new carpet.
  • Options
    True Clem, just the wording that doesn't sit with them :)
  • Options
    Don't agree with anyone wearing any soccer colours other than their own. Fair enough if you want to have a rugby shirt or your international colours, but I don't agree with any club shirts.
  • Options
    My Palace mate came to the game (the second game he has attended this season with the other being the dank and cold Bury game). He wouldn't be stupid enough to wear his Palace top and we keep his allegiance as low profile as possible.

However part of me thinks why should he tone down his behaviour. He wanted us to win and hopes we win this league. Cheered in all the right places. It's all money to the club and helps fill the stadium. Now I am a lessor person than him because he invited me to Palace next week, they are doing a £10 all entry deal, but I can't bring myself to give Palace the money.

If they are coming to enjoy the game then they should be allowed to wear what they like.
    Perhaps he should contribute a little more to our finances & buy a Charlton shirt for his occasional visits .......failing that get him to wear his palarse top & send him in the Conni club for a beer.
  • Options
    This was not definately not a st.pauli shirt... it was the SS/Gestapo deaths head as opposed to the st. pauli skull and crossbones...also as mentioned the huge shield and Waffen SS on the back kinda stood out!! Very odd item of clothing... if 'politically based' just wondering if people wear items like for a confrontational purpose??
  • Options
    I was just wearing a thong and a smile, I didn't get to my seat!
  • Options
    I was just wearing a thong and a smile, I didn't get to my seat!
    I missed the dreaded thong off my list, not even acceptable on babes. If they're wearing that little, they may as well take it all off.
  • Options
    I saw a bunch of people in German teams shirts, Bayern Munich, Schalke 04 etc.
  • Options
    I thought finally a rude thread... I should have known better. Bloody Charlton Life ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    White trainers on guys over forty, hoodies (up) on anybody, short skirts on any woman over a size ten, socks with sandals, high-ankle trainers on anyone as leisurewear.
    nothing above size 10?? you like the anorexic look then I take it? the national average is 3 sizes higher than 10 and raising I believe.

Also disagree with the white trainers bit, black trainers are naff.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on the Official Double Denim match
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    <
    This
  • Options

This
    Black trainers aren't naff (hello 1993?) either.
  • Options
    White trainers on guys over forty, hoodies (up) on anybody, short skirts on any woman over a size ten, socks with sandals, high-ankle trainers on anyone as leisurewear.
    nothing above size 10?? you like the anorexic look then I take it? the national average is 3 sizes higher than 10 and raising I believe.

He was saying short skirts dont look good on those sizes - he was not commenting on the national average weight of women.
  • Options

He was saying short skirts dont look good on those sizes - he was not commenting on the national average weight of women.
    I was saying what is wrong with say a size 12 or 14 in a short skirt they are still slim etc
  • Options
    No women should wear leggings ever!
    Did they not learn in the 80's!

As for no thongs, get out of town. Best invention ever :-D
  • Options
    Agree men over 40 white trainers ! Only in the Gym. A casual loafer is for men of a certain age and a nice cardigan.
  • Options
    Thong, high tops, short skirt all together on a sexy little size 12 minx yes please, the only thing thats inappropriate in my eyes is if you actually have privates etc. on show or you are wearing something that is likely to provoke people. (wearing a united states patterned mankini in a mosque for example)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    There is no need whatsoever for wearing different club shirts at someone else's' ground, it is disrespectful. Having said that, it is no way equatable with some idiot wearing an SS shirt. If that was what he was wearing I can only hope at the very, very least he was thrown out. Hopefully more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Cheers Loe
  • Options
    true poor choice of words.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    oh and apologies if i offended anyone! as bad as the people i'm complaining about!
  • Options
    A short short skirt and a low cut top being worn by a size 13 beauty is definitely not on .. so get em orf immediately
  • Options
    This was not definately not a st.pauli shirt... it was the SS/Gestapo deaths head as opposed to the st. pauli skull and crossbones...also as mentioned the huge shield and Waffen SS on the back kinda stood out!! Very odd item of clothing... if 'politically based' just wondering if people wear items like for a confrontational purpose??
    Saw this guy with his young son (I guess) in the East Stand. As WoW says, definitely not a St Pauli top, who are resolutely an anti-nazi club.

They tend not to sell Waffen SS tops in Top Shop or Burtons so I assume he bought it from a 'speciality' store online...clearly wearing his political views on his chest for all to see, I imagine he must get punched a lot.

Incidentally, the wearing of such clothing is banned in a few countries, notably France and (not surprisingly) Germany.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I find my Waffen SS garb rather fetching.

For Chesterfield away and specifically that nice Mr A Benn, I will be wearing.......

• Options
    I find my Waffen SS garb rather fetching.

For Chesterfield away and specifically that nice Mr A Benn, I will be wearing.......

Actually this is quite appropriate as it's Red Army uniform.
  • Options
    Fine to wear teams from outside the country's shirt at football training etc. but never at The Valley. And never touch another english team's shirt
  • Options
    I love both thin and fat women in short skirts and high heel stelletos. My ex was the same shoe size as me (8) and I use love wearing her shoes pretending i was her. She was also very large girl (size 24) and unfortunately i couldn't wear her skirt because it was way to big for me :(