Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Inappropriate Clothing

13»

Comments

• Options
    I love both thin and fat women in short skirts and high heel stelletos. My ex was the same shoe size as me (8) and I use love wearing her shoes pretending i was her. She was also very large girl (size 24) and unfortunately i couldn't wear her skirt because it was way to big for me :(

What on earth...?
  • Options
    I love both thin and fat women in short skirts and high heel stelletos. My ex was the same shoe size as me (8) and I use love wearing her shoes pretending i was her. She was also very large girl (size 24) and unfortunately i couldn't wear her skirt because it was way to big for me :(
    Was funny the first time............
  • Options
    I'm starting to think he's serious...
  • Options
    I'm starting to think he's serious...
    So what if he is, behind closed doors, and all that lark!

I'd never be up for it with a woman of that size. I don't like big feet, lol.
  • Options
    Haha! Each to his own Prince, each to his own.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on the Official Double Denim match
    ketters was sporting double denim on saturday.
  • Options
    Essex_Al February 27 Quote
    I DJ'd a young girl's 13th Birthday party last week, if ever there was a case for innapropriate clothing this was it. I couldn't believe how parents let their children dress (girls), unbelievable

Was it the Gypsies ?
  • Options
    Essex_Al February 27 Quote
    I DJ'd a young girl's 13th Birthday party last week, if ever there was a case for innapropriate clothing this was it. I couldn't believe how parents let their children dress (girls), unbelievable

Was it the Gypsies ?

No Granpa, just a normal family, but the girls mates were outrageous for 13.

I have done a gypsie wedding, really scary! what you see on tv is 100% accurate. The venue that hired me were unaware that it was for gypsies, they totally trashed the place.