Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Very Sad

2»

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Sad and perhaps not unexpected. I just listened to an interview on Radio 4 that he gave to Sian Lloyd before last year's London marathon and in it he talked of seeing Raoul Moat and of nightmares where besides seeing himself dead there were other people who were horribly maimed. It seems he has visited a few deep and dark places.

He ran the marathon in support of a charity he set up: http://bluelamp-foundation.org/

The object of the charity was to raise money to give assistance to other people injured in the line of duty.

RIP.
  • Leroy,
    No need for that. You've made yourself look a prat mate.
    Children left without their father is sad, forgetting anything else.
  • He was on Jeremy Kyle about a year ago. Very very sad. RIP.
  • RobRob
    edited March 2012
    Yeah - what a coward. Committing suicide after he was blinded by a maniac and had his entire life ruined. Have a word with yourself you Spanner prat. Awful business from start to finish - the media circus surrounding the shooting and subsequent manhunt, the preposterous 'support' from the usual ACAB brigade and the risible scenes of Gascoigne turning up with a box of fried chicken and a fishing rod. Now the real victim in all this is dead and all you can do is chuck that out there? You make me fucking sick.
    That comment was unnecessary and, frankly, a bit unbalanced. Looking at this makes me wonder who is the sick one. And some of your comments on other threads.

• Yep.
    5 days ago I was one of many in a tweet conversation with him after his tweet 'RIP PC David Rathband'. You could tell he was in a dark place & people were just trying to encourage him to carry on.
    Think his marriage breakdown & the possibility of not seeing his kids was the straw.
    Strangers words could not help him with that.
    Felt awful when I heard & still do.
    RIP fella, I truly hope now you have found peace.