Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea: AVB gone

What a surprise.

Comments

• How much has this cost them? £15m to 'buy' him and probably a similar amount to get rid.

Amazing.
  • Idiots
  • How much for them to get SCP
  • we need to lock down scp
  • Powell won't be a big enough name for Abramovich.

Don't panic
  • The sooner Terry, Drogba and Lampard leave the better.
  • Ha! More turmoil and instability for that grubby little club. Surely a matter of time for Abramovich to lose interest and pull the plug. Bye bye Chelsea, nobody will miss you.
  • edited March 2012
    The return of Jose? ... write off the rest of this season and bring back Jose in the summer. Abramovich has so much money to fritter that 15 million give or take is a drop in the bucket
  • Jose Mourinho will return in the summer, IMHO.
  • Who cares?
  • Sponsored links:

• Who cares?
    This
  • Isn't it interesting we'd all love to see Chelsea explode ... They were very close to being bust just as Abramovich came in and they would be back there the moment he left... Top level prem REQUIRES a billionaire to want to play PLaystation FIFA in real life ...
  • Definitely think they should have let him get rid of all the old guard in the Summer. He has succeeded everywhere in his career so far and to give up on him this early seems stupid.

I think Rafa would do alright there mind.
  • Who cares?
    I don't care, but I do find it interesting.
    I find football interesting, you see.
  • AVB, A vancancy beckons.
  • Ah, what a surprise(not). Obviously couldn't control the dressing room, what with all these massive names and ego's there. Did l just mention massive?? Only one man for the vacancy and he is available. Thought it was strange Wednesday off loading him, now all is clear. It's a funny old game.
  • He was a strange appointment in the first place .... perhaps Jose recommended him for a laugh and to get some revenge on Roman the Man
  • edited March 2012
    Curbs?
    not a chance and it won't be Mick Mc C either
  • ...kidding!
  • Sponsored links:

• IF Chelsea 'go British' .. i'd have a quid on Lambert or Moyes .. but Jose will be an overwhelming favorite to return
  • I reckon Dowie would do a good job there.

"Rebuilding the Blues", a powerpoint presentation by I Dowie
  • Dowie's already preparing his Powerpoint.

"Championing Chelsea"
  • Massive club, Chelsea. It's got to be the ginger Mourinho ....... 'Mega' MEGSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My Internet connection is slow today Offie..... :-)
  • Feel sorry for him, the next manager will have the same problems he did no doubt.
  • Di Matteo for the rest of the season according to the club statement.
  • I don't - he knew full well what he was getting into, and he wont need to work again will he?
  • Managing Chelsea has taken over from England as the impossible job. Kind of ironic Mourinho was shown the door because the football wasn't exciting enough, now they are looking at Benitez. Ho hum...
  • Allardyce and Megson jobshare. What could go wrong?