Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea: AVB gone

Comments

• Options
    I just can't imagine AVB (sounds like a braking system for a sports car) lecturing Drogba, Terry, Essien or Lampard .. giving them some stick .. as was said in a far different context .. being bollocked by AVB must be as frightening as being savaged by a dead sheep
  • Options
    Allardyce and Megson jobshare. What could go wrong?
    Ouch - that hurts the brain just thinking about it!
  • Options
    Apparently megson is better than most in the premier league
  • Options
    You've got to laugh - 50 million for Torres and how much is this debacle going to cost them?

They clearly need a man like Dowie to steady the ship*

i.e sink it completely
  • Options
    They won't do it but IMO they'd do a lot worse than getting Brendan Rogers
  • Options
    Ha! More turmoil and instability for that grubby little club. Surely a matter of time for Abramovich to lose interest and pull the plug. Bye bye Chelsea, nobody will miss you.
    My own feelings entirely.
  • Options
    They won't do it but IMO they'd do a lot worse than getting Brendan Rogers
    good shout !!
  • Options
    Capello?
  • Options
    Capello?
    can't speaka da Inglesh
  • Options
    Capello?
    can't speaka da Inglesh
    good friends with John Terry though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Money is what has killed them this season. Throwing millions at getting a manager who is the same age as the players are the problem is not going to do a job. Drogba and co know they really rule the roost at the moment, a joke.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Capello?
    can't speaka da Inglesh
    good friends with John Terry though!
    How many years has Terry left though ? .. and I reckon that he's become a bit of an embarrassment to the club and Roman would like him gone along with a few aging and expensive others .. If this were Russia he'd have them shot, but as it is !! .. AVB was not the man to do it (Sack, not shoot 'em), other tougher managers would do so though, given carte blanche or carte rouge perhaps is more apt
  • Options
    Doesn't Abramovic realise that he is making Chelsea a laughing stock?
  • Options
    Rafa Benitez would do well there IMO. Torres and all that. That club has no soul. Looking forward to seeing pardew rule himself out the vacancy...
  • Options
    Cappello is probably a good shout for them actually. Their formation mirrors his thinking, the old 4-5-1.
  • Options
    Well I didn't see that coming ;-)
  • Options
    Hmm...a young manager brought in to overhaul an underperforming squad with players bought in by a previous appointment not really up to the job gets the sack before he has half a chance to complete the job. Maybe they should have had a look at what's going on at CAFC and backed the bloke not sacked the bloke?
  • Options
    Pardew has ruled himself out
  • Options
    Benitez is quoted as favorite .. what IS this obsession with 'Rafa' ? .. it seems that his closeness to Torres is a major selling point.. according to the BBC that is .. never mind the other 21+ members of a modern playing squad.
  • Options
    Wolves are putting up a good show under Connor .. 4-0 down at Fulham .. the cottagers new Russian, Pogrebnyak has scored a 3trick .. he makes Drogba look like Kevin Keegan .. he'll soon be off to Chelski then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only club in world football (Galatasary excluded) who I'd laugh at if they went under. Fookin hate them with a passion. Scum.
  • Options
    Does anyone else think he looks like Howard Moon from The Mighty Boosh?

• Options
    he looks more like he should be in a country rock California band man .. circa 1972
  • Options
    Howard Moon has TINY eyes.
  • Options
    So bored with premier league all I heard all the way home yesterday was Chelsea fans moaning they have had it tough really!! Have a word
  • Options
    How much has this cost them? £15m to 'buy' him and probably a similar amount to get rid.

Amazing.
    28m to fire ancellotti I heard
  • Options
    So bored with premier league
    This.

Well, all the while we're not in it ;o)

• Options
    Chelsea = joke club
    seven managers in nine years under abramovich? ridiculous
  • Options
    he looks more like he should be in a country rock California band man .. circa 1972
    You are so right. What odds on his next job being manager of LA Galaxy? He'd have to delegate the half-time team talk to someone else while he sang with The Eagles as the h/t entertainment. But it's a perfect fit. And all the over-the-hill Chelsea has-beens like Terry, Lampard and Cole could join him in Hollywood. Takin' it easy...

• Options
    Ha Ha. Boring