Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Five things you won't miss about League One

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2012
    The only thing I won't ( edited! ) miss is the shocking time wasting from certain teams who come down and park the bus in front of goal in the 20th minute. Apart from that I have loved every minute of our 3 seasons in this league in one way or another as that is what being a Charlton fan is all about. There has been more bad times than good and this season has made up for the rollercoaster ( or slow car crash! ) of the past few seasons in this league and the championship. God bless Sir Chris for what he has done in the short space of time since he he has been our glorious leader and I wouldn't care what league we were in as long as we had SCP.
  • Options
    The Fact that no one I know(charlton fans excluded) cares we've got a million points or goals in a fucking tin pot pub league and the fact that we've done it and are still the worse side in SE London
    The constant bigging up of completely shit football teams in pre/after match views making out that each team we play is the next best thing to barcelona when they're a lot nearer the dog & duck sunday league team
    The feeling of utter despair losing to the above mentioned dog & duck
  • Options
    I can think of 23 things.......................
  • Options
    All of the above..
  • Options
    People who come for a fiver
    People who sit in block N when its a fiver
    People who come for a fiver then look at the football results on there mobile all game
    Poeple who sit in block N when its a fiver and come up from the bar 10 minutes in and leave for the bar 10 minutes before half time
    Fiver days poxy plastics
  • Options
    People who come for a fiver then look at the football results on there mobile all game
    Poeple who sit in block N when its a fiver and come up from the bar 10 minutes in and leave for the bar 10 minutes before half time
    Fiver days poxy plastics
    What makes you think it will be any different in the Championship?
  • Options
    Fiver days poxy plastics
    Im not sure it will but i wont be able to go if they raise the £17.50 admission so i won't know
  • Options
    Fiver days poxy plastics
    Im not sure it will but i wont be able to go if they raise the £17.50 admission so i won't know
    you better hope for some more cheap deals then as they will raise the price.

• Options
    1. Carlisle away.
    2. Scunthorpe away.
    3. Hartlepool away (all 3 because they are just too far).
    4. Hoof ball.
    5. Punching below our weight.
  • Options

1. Oldham
    2. Manish and his blinky little eyes at 2am.
    3. Claridge and his rug-rat haircut sat 2am.
    4. Amateur refereeing.
    5. Oldham