Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Britain's best beach

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]haha yeah i stayed near the Corran ferry, soemtime last year for a week or two.

We did go over Mull's island but we didn't go to Mull as it was too far.

Always had some weird thought of going over to the beaches in Mull and singing Valley Flloyd Road.

Sorry- have to correct you here: the Mull of Kintyre is a different place from the Isle of Mull. Mull just means headland in Gaelic, so there are a lot of them around in Scotland! The VFR one is the headland at the very bottom of the Kintyre peninsula, which is the slightly anatomical-looking dangly bit (I'm being polite here...) between the islands of Arran and Islay. Here endeth today's Scottish geography lesson...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]haha yeah i stayed near the Corran ferry, soemtime last year for a week or two.

We did go over Mull's island but we didn't go to Mull as it was too far.

Always had some weird thought of going over to the beaches in Mull and singing Valley Flloyd Road.

Sorry- have to correct you here: the Mull of Kintyre is a different place from the Isle of Mull. Mull just means headland in Gaelic, so there are a lot of them around in Scotland! The VFR one is the headland at the very bottom of the Kintyre peninsula, which is the slightly anatomical-looking dangly bit (I'm being polite here...) between the islands of Arran and Islay. Here endeth today's Scottish geography lesson...

Top stuff Weegie
  • Options
    Had to go and ruin it didn't ya Weegie, seriously though your not a tru Scot until you've been on the Corran Ferry, FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Had to go and ruin it didn't ya Weegie, seriously though your not a tru Scot until you've been on the Corran Ferry, FACT.

Sorry, sorry, sorry - Corran Ferry is something, yes, but not Charlton-related!
    Think I need to start a Mull of Kintyre thread...