Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Simple Pleasures

13»

Comments

• Options
    Do United still run out to 'this is the one'?
  • Options
    Yeah, I believe so.

Certainly better than the Everton Z-Cars theme...
  • Options
    Sitting on a train, watching the world go by
    Picking up a paper in the morning
    Watching the sun rise
    Walking down Point Hill in Greenwich
    Waking up after an early night
    Having babies smile at you on the bus
    The first pint of Guinness
    Crisp, cold days and clear, warm days
    The jukebox at Bradley's Spanish Bar, Hanway Street.
  • Options
    Bumping this, as someone very nicely reminded me about it. Found any more people?

My two nieces demanding "Crazy Uncle Sco" entertained them (mostly by having to be a trampoline) on Sunday gone - not a good cure for a hangover, but shook me out of my self pity.
  • Options
    having a five knuckle in the bath?
  • Options
    being 3-0 up at half time...
  • Options
    buying gifts for my godson and his older sister and seeing her face light up when she says "sooooze" when i turn up on the door step and asks for a cuggle (cuddle) :-)
  • Options
    not getting up first at a weekend.
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited February 2007
    What a contrast, Off it! Werthers Original to 0898 in one swoop.
  • Options
    Charlton Life
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    y'know if you're ever feeling down and need a little perk up, read this thread from beginning to end and its inspiring and makes you appreciated the simple things. i've countless times read things in this and thought "oh yeah i love that too"
    i've been in a permanant good mood since last week reading this thread. opened the curtains every morning saying good morning to the animals in my garden and skipping down the road to the station ready to face another day!!!
    so much doom and gloom these days its good to remember the simple little things!
  • Options
    Who you calling simple?

Duh, Okay, TC!