Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Medway fails in city status bid for Diamond Jubilee

13»

Comments

• Options
    It's even further from the Den?

;o)
  • Options
    technically Sittingbourne is in Swale not Medway but it is close enough. I love living here moving here from Bexley was the best thing we have ever done, I for one will never look back.
    What makes it so good out of interest?
    As another Kentish resident I'd guess Sadie might say more house for your money and a better choice of schools for your children.

It's also nice to be twenty minutes to half an hour from the coast and less than that from the countryside.

The only downside is commuting.
  • Options
    technically Sittingbourne is in Swale not Medway but it is close enough. I love living here moving here from Bexley was the best thing we have ever done, I for one will never look back.
    As another Kentish resident I'd guess Sadie might say more house for your money and a better choice of schools for your children.

It's also nice to be twenty minutes to half an hour from the coast and less than that from the countryside.

You only bloody commute to Bickley you lazy sod : - )

Sorry couldn't stop today, bloody clients

• Options

You only bloody commute to Bickley you lazy sod : - )

Sorry couldn't stop today, bloody clients

Thanks for dropping them round.

I know my journey is nowhere near as bad as some but it does seem a long way sometimes. Must be getting old I guess.

• Options

Spot on. The schools are remarkably better my eldest has gone from needing extra help at school and being miles behind to now being average and my other daughter has a reading age of 10 at only 6 years old. Also my special needs son has got so much help from all angles which I know you have to fight for in London. The air us better the scenery is better and houses are a fraction of the cost.

Only downside for me is being away from the valley.
  • Options
    Must be getting old I guess.
    Spot on, Len.

;o)

• Options
    The schools are remarkably better my eldest has gone from needing extra help at school and being miles behind to now being average
    Doesn't that mean there's a lower average where you are now? ;-)
  • Options
    Must be getting old I guess.
    Spot on, Len.

;o)

You're not far behind me mate!

:-)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Always far enough behind, Len.

;o)