Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On the Pitch!

I so hope we pitch invade when we seal promotion, everything charlton related has been so dysmal the last few years and we really need a moment like that i think!

Comments

• Options
    If
  • Options
    when
  • Options
    when
  • Options
    We
  • Options
    Do it last home game, it will be great.
  • Options
    Aslong as we do it before the 89th minute so i can beat the traffic...
  • Options
    I reckon i can jump it from the bottom of the north upper
  • Options
    Don't care if its away when we seal it or at home, or the last game, as long as we do it
  • Options
    Good idea. Charge all over the pitch and risk the club getting a fine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perhaps we should invade the pitch at half-time if we are losng, apparently most of our fans go home then if we aren't winning.
  • Options
    I so hope we pitch invade when we seal promotion, everything charlton related has been so dysmal the last few years and we really need a moment like that i think!
    Take care if attempting to do this directly from the Upper section of the Covered End
  • Options
    Clem_snide you sound exciting...mate cheer up
  • Options
    i probably wont be doing this. seems like alot of effort.
  • Options
    On the pitch as a 12 year old at Carlisle in 1986 hopefully I'll be on it
  • Options
    As a 37 year old in 2012
  • Options
    You lead, I'm sure others will follow. Mostly wearing Hi-Vis jackets.
  • Options
    But its only a bit of fun surely

• Options
    I'll be running for the bar
  • Options
    Some people really do need to lighten up, aslong as we're not jumping from the upper tiers and bundling onto players it's all in good spirit. It'll be a celebration if and when we go up. I can guarantee quite a few will get on the pitch, GUARANTEE.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ive got my abseiling gear ready to make an entrance from the back of the North Upper
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2012
    Some people really do need to lighten up, aslong as we're not jumping from the upper tiers and bundling onto players it's all in good spirit. It'll be a celebration if and when we go up. I can guarantee quite a few will get on the pitch, GUARANTEE.
    Like they/we did when we won the Championship?

• Options
    Like they/we did when we won the Championship?

I know a couple of fellas that did. Got their season tickets lifted, if I remember rightly.
  • Options
    As said above, GUARANTEED.

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2012
    I just don't "get" it more than anything. I'm sure if they wanted to, the club could do a controlled pitch invasion to allow fans watch the trophy (if it happens) being lifted with a roped off area etc.

Don't get the thrill of running up to a sweaty footballer and rubbing their heads. Weird.
  • Options
    Could do the big flag that day. That way you get a pitch pass and can go on the pitch while the players are doing their lap of honour.

Only thing is you can never get anyone to help out so might as well not bother.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Could do the big flag that day. That way you get a pitch pass and can go on the pitch while the players are doing their lap of honour.

What about the ball boys Henry? They seem to do f*uk all these days.
    ;o)

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the heads up Henry.

So that's the plan, all bring allong Hi Vis Jackets, then as soon as one person invades the pitch we can all come on and pretend to be trying to catch him.

• Options

;o)

Nah, too busy.

You'd have thought some young, fit Charlton fans would fancy going on the pitch before and after the game but no, all too busy or in a rush to get home to watch Strictly X factor on Ice House

• Options

;o)

We'll be kicking off next season before they have unfolded it