Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I being selfish?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Kids can be quite intuitive so if they like him maybe he's not so bad.
  • Options

Kids can be quite intuitive so if they like him maybe he's not so bad.

That is so, so true.

My eight year old daughter is amazing at "picking up" signals from people well before her dopey Dad does.
  • Options
    Sadie, just had a 50 year old woman, on This Morning, ITV 10.30. She was on at 11.30. Talking about her 24 year old Tunisian toy boy, who she married Islam style.
    She helped him get a visa, he came over here. She spent £35K on him and his family & then he dumped her.
    She came on TV to warn others that it is rife, especially for young Tunisian men.
    Sound familiar ? Sorry.
  • Options
    Do you reckon he's still performing in honeymoon-mode or do you think he's eased off now he's got his feet under the table
  • Options

Do you reckon he's still performing in honeymoon-mode or do you think he's eased off now he's got his feet under the table

... I'm guessing that Sadie probably doesn't really want to think about that...
  • Options
    I'd rather not. Lol.

He went home for a week on his own and has returned. I spoke to her more whilst he was away but that's due to boredom me thinks. He doesn't seem to have put much of a foot wrong this far if you don't take into consideration the laziness etc.
  • Options
    As much as this sort of thing often ends in tears it is possible that they both love each other and will be happy together for as long (or longer) than the average relationship.