Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Haynes

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Shame he is injured. That's all.

Comments

• Options
    Marcus Bent

Shame he is pony. That's all.
  • Options
    Shame he is injured. That's all.
    That'l be the sleepless nights living next door to an airport
  • Options
    Marcus Bent

Shame he is pony. That's all.

What you on about his been fantastic and deserves a start, well according to quite a few on here anyway.
  • Options
    Nothing like giving someone a chance.
  • Options

Like a moan on this site
  • Options

Like a moan on this site

During the war..
  • Options
    Do we reckon he's a winger or a striker?
  • Options
    He's a lover not a fighter
  • Options
    A poet not a dancer
  • Options
    a fister not a fingerer......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a fister not a fingerer......

the greatest comment ever duely stolen and to be used at every opportunity

• Options
    Good player, just come in at a time when we were winning a lot of games.
  • Options
    Anybody know when he might be back fit. Thought he looked very good when he was playing.
  • Options
    Anybody know when he might be back fit. Thought he looked very good when he was playing.
    He only started training on Thursday, so he might be back for Saturday, but I doubt it. Jackson exactly the same.
  • Options
    Interesting when he and jackson are available. A headache that CP would enjoy
  • Options
    Danny devito
  • Options
    I think that he is better than BWP has a hell of a lot of pace and scares defenders, possibly the favored partner with Kermorgant next season?
  • Options
    Don't judge him on what he does in these last few games. We're playing teams with nothing to play for in a league we won't be in next season.
  • Options
    He just earned me £65, I love him :)
  • Options
    Don't judge him on what he does in these last few games. We're playing teams with nothing to play for in a league we won't be in next season.
    Agree about these final games may not be the most important but BWp has not be the same player since November, just feel Haynes has more to offer and is more reliable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haynes and BWP are both good players IMO, keep both with Kermy and sign one more starting striker. Then we've good a good 4.
  • Options
    Great to see him get a goal in Charlton colours; will help him no end in prep for next season in the Champ, where he's played plenty of football.
  • Options
    Really like the look of him and think he'll play a big part next year.

Great for him to get off the mark.
  • Options
    looked very lively yesterday...............good back up for BWP
  • Options
    I'm not sure whether BWP or Haynes is better but its good to have competition. I want 5 Strikers and would sell Hayes and sign N'guessan n 1 more
  • Options
    I wouldn't sign nguessan. His fresh legs against tired league 1 defenders (some of which had nothing to play for) prove nothing really. League 1 player.
  • Options
    Not convicted he or N'gussuen are the future of Charlton.
  • Options
    Like Haynes. He fits the bill for us next season having been there before and I think has a point to prove. Kermorgant, BWP, Haynes plus a significant other and perhaps N'Guesson who is quite versatile if the scum don't want ridiculous money for him
  • Options
    I think Haynes showed yesterday that he is good enough to be part of the squad next year, not convinced he is as good as BWP, he is just a little quicker.
  • Options
    Good player but I'm not sure he has what it takes to do it over 90 minutes. Not just because he hasn't played much Football recently, but his style of play is based mostly on raw sprinting.

Either way, even if he doesn't start next year then we have already seen what a devastating substitute he can be. Stretches the play well as we can rely on him to chase down defenders when we're up against it.