Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Haynes

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can't believe how people can forget just how good BWP was in the first half of the season. Haynes has attributes (mainly pace) that could be a very useful weapon for us next season.
  • Options
    Haynes will make a good impact sub and understudy for BWP
  • Options
    I think Haynes could shine next season- we won't be playing so many teams who sit back like they have done in L1, and his pace off the break will really come to the fore.
  • Options
    Think Haynes is a squad member more than anything, could do some damage next year as sub and an acceptable back-up for BWP if he was out injured, that said I think we could do better and could sign someone with superior threat.
    Don't think N'guessan can cut it though, think he can go back to Millwall.
  • Options
    Haynes came on a few weeks ago and held the ball up really well. Great player to have in reserve as he can do a BWP job or a Kermy job. Not as good as either in their own right but great to have someone who COULD do both if needed.
    And can play on the wings too

• Options
    Will be an asset next season for sure, not sure about him as a regular starter yet but that is based on one full game and a few cameo's. Has goals/assists in his locker for sure although not a 20 a season man.

If the 5 subs rule stays, very useful as can play winger/striker and will always cause problems with his pace. Probably needs some consistency which hindered his development at other clubs but Powell may be the right manager for him.
  • Options
    Haynes hasn't signed to sit on the bench chaps. He was on the bench at his last time and dropped a league for first team football.

He's a champ standard player (IMO) and him, Kermy and BWP are an excellent core of strikers for next year. Just add another good signing and we'll be away. Sadly no more room for Clarke, Euell or Hayes IMO.