Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'mguessin.......

2»

Comments

• Options
    I got the impression that CP sent a side out built to not lose, a more rigid midfield and no natural playmaker as such. In the scheme of things N'Guessan did a decent job. With JJ out at least it kept the side balanced and CP has given himself options as he also has an out & out left winger to come in as well.

He is here for the remaining games to do a job, that is all that matters, the Championship decisions can start being considered once we are there.
  • Options
    Hmm. Obviously "Still far too early to judge him" means something different to you. I'm not condemning him, or saying he's bad or sayng any expectations. All I'm doing is noting he was out of position a lot.

You must get wound up really easily.

If I can't make a comment on a player's performance in a game on a thread about that player what's the point of this site (apart from Would Yas)?

Exactly. the outrage that results from a bit of honest criticism is far more irritating than the criticism itself.
    nail on head.
  • Options
    I thought we played well last night, I keep reading "Yeovil were the better team first half", "we looked nervous" "we weren't very good"

I must be clueless because I left genuinely happy with our performance, a clean sheet, a 3-0 home win and yet its still not good enough. If either of the Sheffield clubs or Huddersfield had won 3-0 at home we would shrug and say "clinical, thats the difference why cant we be like that" truth is, if we watched the whole of their game and not just the result we would see a different match, its the way football is.

Last night was the 26th Addicks game this season For me so I have seen enough of them to say, we may not be the Harlem Globetrotters and two home defeats in a week was not good but we are the best side in the division by some distance and I just hope that when we get promoted we dont start worrying about next season within hours of lifting the trophy.

Sorry to go off thread, so to bring it back, as a loanee I thought his fluked first goal and nuisance value for the second justified his start and aided a solid home win that would have had Hudds, Wendies and Utd fans leaving their games and saying "clinical, thats the difference, why cant we be like that"
    This ^^^^^^

Came out generally encouraged we had turned our recent form around, sure it wasn't the free flowing football of early season but it was an effective performance. And I'd be lieing if I said there were no nerves/pressure, there were!! But there's 8 games to go and the tension of not ruining all the hard work th players have put in early and mid season is bloody high.

I have no doubt we will win this league and win it with games to go, thats all that matters now, getting across the line and then focus on lifting that trophey
  • Options
    Does it matter . He scored We won

Why do we always have to have a hate figure, someone to complain about or boo ?
    Dont recall saying I hate him, I never boo nor do I leave until the final whistle, its a discussion board DPFC and thats what I am doing.
    So what your saying is that you declared he was crap on another thread, he scored within minutes to leave you with egg on your face, but now you have your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed, rather than admit you may have been wrong? How 2012... ;-)

If you had not added the smiley at the end I would have given this a proper answer but I am losing the will to live re this subject so I shall leave it. No egg though, it was a cross that went in and he did nothing after that except puff.
  • Options
    He was out of position a hell of a lot, even coming over to the right wing frequently. Really hurt the balance of the team.

Still, far too early to judge him
    You mean he swapped wings with Wagstaff a couple of times, good tactics and i'm sure intructions, i don't think he just went walkabout give him some credit. He was knackered on 60 mins, but he was big, strong and a handful at this level better than Ephraim in my opinion
    i find this site and people around me unbelievable at the moment. 9 points clear with 8 games to go and we just won 3-0 what a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I thought we played well last night, I keep reading "Yeovil were the better team first half", "we looked nervous" "we weren't very good"

I must be clueless because I left genuinely happy with our performance, a clean sheet, a 3-0 home win and yet its still not good enough. If either of the Sheffield clubs or Huddersfield had won 3-0 at home we would shrug and say "clinical, thats the difference why cant we be like that" truth is, if we watched the whole of their game and not just the result we would see a different match, its the way football is.

Last night was the 26th Addicks game this season For me so I have seen enough of them to say, we may not be the Harlem Globetrotters and two home defeats in a week was not good but we are the best side in the division by some distance and I just hope that when we get promoted we dont start worrying about next season within hours of lifting the trophy.

Sorry to go off thread, so to bring it back, as a loanee I thought his fluked first goal and nuisance value for the second justified his start and aided a solid home win that would have had Hudds, Wendies and Utd fans leaving their games and saying "clinical, thats the difference, why cant we be like that"
    Spot on
  • Options
    He was out of position a hell of a lot, even coming over to the right wing frequently. Really hurt the balance of the team.

Still, far too early to judge him
    You mean he swapped wings with Wagstaff a couple of times, good tactics and i'm sure intructions, i don't think he just went walkabout give him some credit. He was knackered on 60 mins, but he was big, strong and a handful at this level better than Ephraim in my opinion
    i find this site and people around me unbelievable at the moment. 9 points clear with 8 games to go and we just won 3-0 what a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No that's not what I mean. He was on the right with Waggy at several points in the game. It's OK if you didn't notice it.

Other than that I thought he was fine. Some good touches, was keen, ran a lot. Not brilliant but not bad either.

I posted a perfectly reasonable comment about one aspect of a single player's game. If you disagree with it fine, say so and give your reasons. But don't make out I'm throwing rotten fruit at SCP.

• Options
    He isn't scared to cross a ball which is good.

He's got power, height and speed.

good signing so far.
  • Options
    He's a striker who played his first game out wide with team mates he's hardly meet and when not fully match fit. Remember Kermo was an "underwhelming" signing too.

Lee Cook has signed so he can cover LM. Dany can then revert to being the bench striker coming on for either Kermo or BWP. He will be a good option off the bench with 20 to go.

He wasn't great but he scored and worked hard until his legs went at which point he was taken off almost immediately

meanwhile there is a colour grey. Not everything is black or white nor every player great or S****.
  • Options
    I thought he was good last night to be fair.

Also the position of where he 'shot' it from was right in front of my block and he just leathered it towards the goal without even looking up so it was definitely a fluke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Send him back then get him on loan again for another Debut.
  • Options
    We could do with more loanees who score on their debut and know how to fluke a goal. Let's get in another 8 and give them 60 minutes each